Trousers for phat legs

Square

I'm ashamed to say that this is my first post on here...

I'm a short arse with big thighs, big arse and a not so big waist. My current gripe is that I can't find any decent work trousers that are small enough at the waist, that I can also bend over in. Where do rugby playing umpah-loompas buy their trousers these days? Ideally with external pockets and knee pads.

I'm a short arse with big thighs, big arse and a not so big waist. My current gripe is that I can't find any decent work trousers that are small enough at the waist, that I can also bend over in. Where do rugby playing umpah-loompas buy their trousers these days? Ideally with external pockets and knee pads.
Get some joggers . Work trousers are uncomfortable anyway. For dick head sparkies and plumbers

Get some joggers . Work trousers are uncomfortable anyway. For dick head sparkies and plumbers
I’ve been wearing Mountan Equipment comici trousers for years. Very light weight, strong and not in the least trampish like joggers. Not cheap though so peasants needn’t bother.

Snickers work trousers come in all different sizes and lengths.
Expensive but very hard wearing, I wear them for screeding.

Snickers work trousers come in all different sizes and lengths.
Expensive but very hard wearing, I wear them for screeding.
Do they do them in a 12 inch inside leg now then buddy ??

I was up bonnie Scotland other day. Didn't think fila was still going

poppers? :LOL:

fila poppers.jpg