trip to a & e

Status
Not open for further replies.
So felt like av chopped my finger off with a Stanley knife. Had trip to a&e and they put the biggest bandage on possible. Its like a fecking foam hand. How are you ment to work with this. No work no money
WP_20160305_009.jpg

I had an issue trying to change a new chain on my chainsaw to cut some plasterboards quickly. I was drunk at the time too
images (91).jpg

I cut my finger right open at the knuckle once the plasterer I was working with had no sympathy said Wack it in a bag of multi finish that will stop the bleeding

So today while stepping off a hop up backwards i was reminded why fat auld fookers should watch where they are leaving stuff lying. I ended up on me arse. Bent the tang and blade on me trowel bent me hand board thought i'd broke me right wrist and have done summat to a muscle in me back. Luckily or not i was half way through the last trowel on a 3 bag set, managed to finish it but had to get the fella who's house it was to give me a hand get my gear in the van. Have not moved off the settee all afternoon and no graft for me the morra.
As i was sat on concrete floor wondering what the fook had happened the bloke apparently was two rooms away sheit scared to come see what had happened until the moment he heard me say ahhhh fookin hell. :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.