No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.

plasterjfe

Private Member
03 plate with 81k on the clock duratorq engine swb low roof very very clean
£2950 NO VAT

you will not find better for the money

i just sold mine to webuyanyvan. was a reasonable price in the end. only thing they knocked me on was a couple of small rust patches

try that webuyanyvan john. if they only pulled nick up on a couple of patches of rust on his then they must be thick. first time i saw it i thought he'd had it sprayed brown!

hahah

I cant be arsed ringin coz I like the van its just a case of I fancy an upgrade and if i can shift this I will do it but i keep it in use still.....I aint advertised it as for sale other than on this thread, I might see in the new year and put it in the trader

if you go for an upgrade check out vanmonster. just got mine from them and im really happy with it

lol. mines pikey white. was tempted to get some ford wheel trims. bull bars and go faster stripes down the middle for that true traveller experience.

lol. mines pikey white. was tempted to get some ford wheel trims. bull bars and go faster stripes down the middle for that true traveller experience.

why bother with all that......just tow a caravan............:RpS_thumbup:

Got pulled up last week, parked by some garages near the train station to go into town and old bill pulled me up as i was leaving,apparently some garages had been broken into so they were keeping an eye on things, fcuking embarising when they looked in the back of the van though and it was full of scrap, never breatherlised me either.

Got pulled up last week, parked by some garages near the train station to go into town and old bill pulled me up as i was leaving,apparently some garages had been broken into so they were keeping an eye on things, fcuking embarising when they looked in the back of the van though and it was full of scrap, never breatherlised me either.

Well, they don't bother Gypos as they're all called Smith and don't have a fixed address :RpS_lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.