Training

Members online

Street

Good Evening Boys and Girls

I’m looking for some training in micro and Venetian plastering and when browsing there seems like quite a selection of places to go trying to pick the best option for myself.I’m based near Bath any help in pointing me In The right direction I would be most grateful.

I don’t mind travelling to the right place and I did do a one day course on Venetian maybe 14 years ago but didn’t really get past doing the course and trying it out on my house and and being not to happy with my initial attempt and left it there
Thanks my lovelies

Steve

Thanks for the suggestions

Mike is still going ? I would of thought he was well and truly retired . I did his one day course all those years ago Ray. Looking for something a little more detailed.

Thanks for suggestion Danny. I was looking at there Venetian course It seems they have a good selection of courses 2 3 and five days to choose from so i will opt for a course there in all likelihood

I was also
Looking at a Achtis in Grimsby for micro cement any one have experience there ?

Not quite sure why my message is still awaiting moderation from this morning have I said something I shouldn’t ?

Good Evening Boys and Girls

I’m looking for some training in micro and Venetian plastering and when browsing there seems like quite a selection of places to go trying to pick the best option for myself.I’m based near Bath any help in pointing me In The right direction I would be most grateful.

I don’t mind travelling to the right place and I did do a one day course on Venetian maybe 14 years ago but didn’t really get past doing the course and trying it out on my house and and being not to happy with my initial attempt and left it there
Thanks my lovelies

Steve
Speak to Lee at Ardour venetian.Hes one the best Applicators in the game.All the latest finishes etc

Thanks for suggestion Danny. I was looking at there Venetian course It seems they have a good selection of courses 2 3 and five days to choose from so i will opt for a course there in all likelihood

I was also
Looking at a Achtis in Grimsby for micro cement any one have experience there ?
I used to buy micro from actris. Nice staff and company. Went wrong though when a mate I put onto them went in for technical advice on a floor and they let him down. Couldn't advise on why the product didn't do what it should or how to fix it. I never had a problem with them though. Their micro cement was one of the hardest around