training please help

Status
Not open for further replies.
southernmonkey said:
kebab king said:
Plastering is not something you can pick up easy, even iy you learn how to skim you will still come across different situations, it s a long learning curve mate.Not trying to put you off, just saying as it is .Good luck.

and he knows ......he's still learning .....he's a bit thick though so will probably take him another 20 years lol
Monkey i aspire to be as good as you, you are my star.

Fat (french person).lol.

Nisus said:
I thought it was Paul whitehouse who was a spread?
Ricky tomlinson was also a spread.
Funny how most comedians where spreads ;D

Anymore celebrity spreads anyone????

Yeah it was paul whitehouse,harry enfield got the idea from some lads working round his house,and they used to pick the money up from him in the flash moters on a friday,Hense "LOADS OF MONEY" ;D ;D

kebab king said:
southernmonkey said:
kebab king said:
Plastering is not something you can pick up easy, even iy you learn how to skim you will still come across different situations, it s a long learning curve mate.Not trying to put you off, just saying as it is .Good luck.

and he knows ......he's still learning .....he's a bit thick though so will probably take him another 20 years lol
Monkey i aspire to be as good as you, you are my star.

Fat (french person).lol.

you will be one day my little chunky monkey ..........lol

Nisus said:
I thought it was Paul whitehouse who was a spread?
Ricky tomlinson was also a spread.
Funny how most comedians where spreads ;D

Anymore celebrity spreads anyone????
Yeah it was whitehouse who was the spread, another celeb spread was eddie the eagle & also frank carson .

spunky said:
i havent been paid this fri.............ha ha ha laughed it off i did ....whats a grand to me at the end of the month when all the bills are coming out ho ho ho
Sorry mate I know its stress but im in there as well no one is gonna work for them until we get our money and bogs phoned me today and said he is gonna knock some one out if he goes to work tomorrow so its all got a bit stressy mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.