Trainee-labourer wanted

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

simplybesty

Private Member
1) Right before we start PLEASE read the bloody add, if you dont tick the every box then dont contact us.
2) Were not discussing money on here so dont ask
3) if you not interested then move on and dont post stupid bloody messages.

were looking for someone who would be interested in learning machine applied external renders, At first you will be bagging machine, cleaning up, masking area's to be sprayed and in time learning how to spray/rule/set and run machine.

The post is in the bedford area and milton keynes but further afield occasionally

You must have some kind of transport

You must have CSCS Card

You MUST be self employed

You must have a brain and be able to think for yourself

If you are serious then email us at machineplasteringukltd@yahoo.co.uk

Last edited:
And whats the wages?

Only kidding xxx i cant believe nobody would take up this offer which has been posted a few times so come on boys wake up and smell the roses :)

ive never had a sniff when ive posted jobs on here before.
id have given my left arm to have a chance like that to get into the industry, of that posted above

its all about walking the walk, all we have found on here is people talking the talk and when someone comes along and offers the challenge they all run away , so come on, prove us wrong and walk the walk

I get young lads ringing me most weeks for work, so maybe some plasterers in the bedford or MK area in a similar situation will see simplybestys' post and pass on the info - other than that I reckon it's a waste of time putting an ad on here, cos there won't be many 'candidates' looking here for a job. No disrespect intended to anyone :RpS_thumbup:

Yes it does...................I'll get me coat:RpS_thumbup:

It's at the bottom of the first page on Google search, so credit to you Danny - this site is gaining influence all the time. Nice one :RpS_thumbup:

well boys you were right, no takers. it amazes me that nobody knows anyone who would be interested. they can talk the talk on here but im fcuked if the chancers can walk the walk.

well boys you were right, no takers. it amazes me that nobody knows anyone who would be interested. they can talk the talk on here but im fcuked if the chancers can walk the walk.
crazy that this positon hasnt been filled its a great opportunity for some one to get into the game and there are always people coming on touting for work so where are you ?
Maybe there is plenty of work about and some people just come on to moan lol

yes it is email me at machineplasteringukltd@yahoo.co.uk if you answer YES to all the above,

nick, im a moody ******* because your not allowed to beat s**t out of the labourer anymore, its against there human rights or something stupid but there not be working with me, there be working with ian who is worse than me , lol

yes it is email me at machineplasteringukltd@yahoo.co.uk if you answer YES to all the above,

nick, im a moody ******* because your not allowed to beat s**t out of the labourer anymore, its against there human rights or something stupid but there not be working with me, there be working with ian who is worse than me , lol

Aren't the Tories talking about getting rid of this human rights crap? You'll be beating them again before you know it Paul.

id love to take this oppertunity up if it was still going but im still learning my level 2, and im in kendal aswell. i wouldnt have enough experience unfortunatly, i'v only just signed up to this and iv seen loads of s**t and pointless comments. surely some1 would recommend another person who wants to learn the trade?

id love to take this oppertunity up if it was still going but im still learning my level 2, and im in kendal aswell. i wouldnt have enough experience unfortunatly, i'v only just signed up to this and iv seen loads of s**t and pointless comments. surely some1 would recommend another person who wants to learn the trade?

I agree, but unfortunately Simps lost his target market when he added " must have a brain and be able to think for themselves" to his employment criteria

I must say that I am shocked that with all the members on here that nobody knows somebody who has a boy or girl ( lets not be sexist) who wants to better themselves, we took a lad on about 3 months ago who is working with stuart and he is going great guns and we have just put his money up. I think the problem is down to the attitude that the world owes them a living, they dont like hard work , there not willing to start at the bottom, they want top money from the start and also the cis system puts a big block on them getting onsite, the days of taking your 15 year old son onsite to gain a little work ethic has gone because the will struggle to get a card if there not 18 , most of the very good spreads i know all started when they were 15-16 and worked there way up, the worst spreads come across are all card carrying idiots who have been in the trade a couple of years and think they can command top money because they carry a card .

I must say that I am shocked that with all the members on here that nobody knows somebody who has a boy or girl ( lets not be sexist) who wants to better themselves, we took a lad on about 3 months ago who is working with stuart and he is going great guns and we have just put his money up. I think the problem is down to the attitude that the world owes them a living, they dont like hard work , there not willing to start at the bottom, they want top money from the start and also the cis system puts a big block on them getting onsite, the days of taking your 15 year old son onsite to gain a little work ethic has gone because the will struggle to get a card if there not 18 , most of the very good spreads i know all started when they were 15-16 and worked there way up, the worst spreads come across are all card carrying idiots who have been in the trade a couple of years and think they can command top money because they carry a card .

you're talkin about flynny. I can tell :RpS_lol:

Spunky, you know we cant employ you anymore after the last time, im still suffering form shock after you got your mate to show off his cock every 5 mins. im sure you and him were shagging each other

He was a good looking lad some say we were twins lol ......apart from my cocks a tad smaller....

Status
Not open for further replies.