tradies

He should be knuckling down down for a few months then see where his head is at.hes still in honeymoon period 4 him and his employer

Yep. At least he’s asking the question rather than his mom or dad. Cousin had a kid on work experience for a couple of weeks that worked hard and enjoyed doing building work. Asked if he could help out during holidays and when his mom asked how much he’d get paid basically told my cousin to do one as he could earn more money on the bins.

Yep. At least he’s asking the question rather than his mom or dad. Cousin had a kid on work experience for a couple of weeks that worked hard and enjoyed doing building work. Asked if he could help out during holidays and when his mom asked how much he’d get paid basically told my cousin to do one as he could earn more money on the bins.
I've had that in past years ago.mum n daddy thought I was taking piss paying there kid £20 less a day what he could earn in a warehouse.not seeing the bigger picture,not seeing your giving them the skill set for a job for life.fair to say mum n dad didn't work so there was taking money off him for board and yep they probably wanted more.poor bugger is probably somewhere in a clothes factory warehouse these days

You know that any British person who substitutes "mom" for mum deserves to burn in the ninth circle of hell.

Mr c**t to you
tenor (12).gif