TPF mega slow

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arti

anybody else think its slow loading pages?. im using firefox , dont know if this matters....................:RpS_unsure:

Its seems alreet on other sites.................:RpS_wink:. just not on geeksville TPF

I've been having bother for the last 3 days keeps telling me i am not logged in when i try to post ! switched to google and seems ok now

I've been having bother for the last 3 days keeps telling me i am not logged in when i try to post ! switched to google and seems ok now
Its cause your nearing the 150 posts to go till you reach the promised land raggles ....:RpS_thumbup:
its like an early warning system.:RpS_wink:

TPF is very server intense...

If your having issues normally a PC/laptop restart sorts most issues out I use CHrome as well...

I did some mods on monday to make it run quicker which have worked....

Alreet Smelly Feet..................How's things going in the Ukranie these days..............:RpS_thumbup:

Danny has deleted a post from some bird from the ukranie spaming the forum which i replied to.....................or maybe i just thought it was a post from a bird in the ukranie and im talking to myself.................Hello, Is it me your looking for..................:RpS_confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.