TPF BANNED THINGS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pagey

Private Member
i joined in June 2015 and didn't post for a while and when I did I had a bit of a welcoming but we got past that and some top blokes on here so as title says 3 things that are banned or a sore subject on here from what I can see is

1.prices (love when people ask then get taken to town)

2.s*p*r*lex

3.speed skim

Please feel free to add things and maybe a few before posting will pick up tips from this thread

Cheers
Pagey

My day rate is more than some less than others by the way this is pagey wife asking this

have you just moved to a new county as well @Pagey
That just cracked me up,I would like to think I'm pretty much on the ball and I learnt quick on here and find some of it hilarious when the prices question comes up I been doing it for 15 years and get most job for the price I want I still mess up at times but hey ho it's getting to point of ridiculous that question then I see supaflex threads and think owwww better not mention that either hahah some funny people on here

Also discovered can't get a motorbike in my loft Mrs wasn't happy trying hand up to me off a step ladder

That just cracked me up,I would like to think I'm pretty much on the ball and I learnt quick on here and find some of it hilarious when the prices question comes up I been doing it for 15 years and get most job for the price I want I still mess up at times but hey ho it's getting to point of ridiculous that question then I see supaflex threads and think owwww better not mention that either hahah some funny people on here
Why the Speedskim on the list then..it's a wicked tool

Why the Speedskim on the list then..it's a wicked tool
I know mate and I got many questions about it but see a few think it's old hat not for them ect ect so steer clear I have the Marshall town magic trowel though works ok for flattening off

This what is great about TPF.

Nothing is actually banned on here.... it is self policed - OK, pricing is a no no.

This thread proves the point - it flies off at a tangent when certain subjects get raised lol

Anyway, back to pricing ..... how many smiles per minute to the Scottish pound @Fatarm ? I hope your charge customers more than you pay back to the bank.... saves time and makes a wee profit (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.