Tour De France

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rigsby

TPF Special Forces
Anyone been watching the race?

Had the good fortune to live 5 minutes off the route. Great atmosphere.

It's fuming up London traffic tomorrow who's bright idea was it to come into a city on a Monday after been in the sticks all weekend, fn tits

Just got back. Been there all weekend staying in York but got the train over to Ilkley yesterday to see it. Great atmosphere everywhere. Rode down the route this morning straight after it all went through, just the first 3 or 4 miles but got cheered all the way by the huge crowds that were just starting their parties. Great weekend and looking forward to watching it all over next 3 weeks

Yes, I live in York so watched it on Bishy Road. Was there early to get a spot (7.45) good job as it was packed afterwards.
Some bint 10 minutes from the race asked if we could move to let her kids in to see - told her to bugger off - should have come early like others did.

Pics
More pics

Just got back. Been there all weekend staying in York but got the train over to Ilkley yesterday to see it. Great atmosphere everywhere. Rode down the route this morning straight after it all went through, just the first 3 or 4 miles but got cheered all the way by the huge crowds that were just starting their parties. Great weekend and looking forward to watching it all over next 3 weeks

If it was this morning I'd have seen you lol. Folks cheered everyone - more so little kids.

I have a job in willesden tomorrow, half hr to get there then four hours to get home because of these cyclists.

Yes, I live in York so watched it on Bishy Road. Was there early to get a spot (7.45) good job as it was packed afterwards.
Some bint 10 minutes from the race asked if we could move to let her kids in to see - told her to bugger off - should have come early like others did.

Pics
More pics

You live in York, do you know The Wand?

I have a job in willesden tomorrow, half hr to get there then four hours to get home because of these cyclists.

hi john - just go on your bike, you' ll there and back before you know it :RpS_thumbsup: go with the flow of the other cyclists :RpS_lol:

I,m just glad it started in gods own county of Yorkshire - the only problem now with all the media coverage outsiders will want to buy all the property ......... for second homes :RpS_scared:

Tour de france
Starts off in england:RpS_confused:

Last edited:
I,m just glad it started in gods own county of Yorkshire - the only problem now with all the media coverage outsiders will want to buy all the property ......... for second homes :RpS_scared:

Barnsley ain't in gods county of North Yorkshire it's practically the midlands down there.

Barnsley ain't in gods county of North Yorkshire it's practically the midlands down there.

hi owls - are you Geordie or mackem in disguise :confused::RpS_lol:- or a sheffielder (dee dar) that's moved north :RpS_lol:

Me! I'm dipping in and out. I don't fully understand the way points are scored but it's always exciting on the various point sections. Great to see Peter Sagan with a team now. He did so great on his own. Terrible shame about Cavendish, although I don't much like him, pity Sir Brad isn't there to add a little flare and that red team suffered a bit yesterday...

06-07-14TDF068.jpg

Took this on Bishopthope Road (Stage 2) just after he start.
Poor old Froome isn't in it anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.