Tossers

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

lucius

Popped in a pub this evening to see someone 1 pint 20 mins came out and some prick has nicked my wing mirror.

What a ******* I hate that I live in the worlds tightest street and have gone through 3 in a year

Some cant nicked mine in December so I nicked one off someone else, typically The next day I hit a branch off a tree and the same mirror fell off. I've been driving with no passenger mirror ever since

When I say I nicked, I mean the labourer nicked it for me. I would never lower myself to stealing :rolleyes)

cheers for the wing mirror lucius mine got nicked a while ago but i saw yours and thought you wuddnt mind if i borrowed it for a while

to posh........thanks, if only you knew mate throw me whistle on and im the king of posh mate haha pint of stella in one hand and a benny gold in the other, sorted

makes you fecking sick why dont they make wing mirrors for vans you take off and put on again as and when.

a gold medallion i wish mate then i could get a burberry cap aswell and properly chav it up haha, trust me that aint a bit of me pal cnt stand the likes of them

Status
Not open for further replies.