Top tip!!

Members online

Ftp321

Don't give me no b*ll***s that it has been done before. took a chance today I knew that I was cutting it close with with bucket coat and I ran out of gear I had about 4m left to do so I laid the leading edge on thicker and bedded cling wrap into it, two-and-a-half hours later I got back with a fresh tub and the edge was still as wet as when I left.
f**k**g good or what!!

Did you take any pics?
Here ya go (y);)
Star-Wars-Han-Solo-Frozen-In-Carbonite.jpg

Don't give me no b*ll***s that it has been done before. took a chance today I knew that I was cutting it close with with bucket coat and I ran out of gear I had about 4m left to do so I laid the leading edge on thicker and bedded cling wrap into it, two-and-a-half hours later I got back with a fresh tub and the edge was still as wet as when I left.
f**k**g good or what!!
But will you follow it up and make it a viable product that could take the outdoor plastering world by storm?

f**k**g good or what!!
It would be F**king Good if you did not run out of gear.