Top gun

Members online

I am time served with papers.. l have worked in trade for 43 years ., all aspects fibrous,solid plastering, lime, listed buildings ,Mould work in workshop. I can get a gold card. Never needed one in passed.if I covered all above I would need 5 or more cards they are watering the trade down all the best to you all

DC0A4F55-AA1D-4212-8FA6-7D1A87CDD331.gif

I am time served with papers.. l have worked in trade for 43 years ., all aspects fibrous,solid plastering, lime, listed buildings ,Mould work in workshop. I can get a gold card. Never needed one in passed.if I covered all above I would need 5 or more cards they are watering the trade down all the best to you all
Sweet, good for you! but what everyone wants to really know is............
What brand of beans do you buy?

Yea! But are you any good??

It's so sad that a man like you has been reduced to posting in this place which is a nest of vipers. It's full of pirates, chancers, bullshitters and a ginger c**t, oh and chef's.

Welcome along! I think you’ll get along well with @essexandy @The Hobo @Mouldyoldspudgun

They can be found in the Gods Waiting Room For Plasterers section of the forum.... if Andrews not in there he may have wandered into the fishing section, then taken a wrong turn when he tried to find his way back..... he might actually be wandering up the M1 now in his stripy pajamas looking confused:confused:

Welcome along! I think you’ll get along well with @essexandy @The Hobo @Mouldyoldspudgun

They can be found in the Gods Waiting Room For Plasterers section of the forum.... if Andrews not in there he may have wandered into the fishing section, then taken a wrong turn when he tried to find his way back..... he might actually be wandering up the M1 now in his stripy pajamas looking confused:confused:

With a little skimmer bream in hand like a teenager who’s lost a fiver and found a pound coin:coffe:

i will see u at bury bus stop a good spanking comin your way :cachetada: