Top forum lad of week award

Nice your lass pit you on as named driver lol
Nah she just makes me sit on a booster seat in the back lol.
All jokes aside mate, All in all I probably drive it for about a month in a year. I’m either driving the van or on the piss being chauffeured about!

Nah she just makes me sit on a booster seat in the back lol.
All jokes aside mate, All in all I probably drive it for about a month in a year. I’m either driving the van or on the piss being chauffeured about!
Not a car person. Van goes in week after next for a good service and mot. Hope to get another 5 years out of it as its paid for its self now. We were gonna get another car but extending house so that might have to wait. Note really wrong with this en just old

They could do better than that. There’ll be some good deals to be had when the dealers open back up geez! (y)
I increased the miles per year from 8k to 15k, that’s what hiked to payments. I often wake up at 5am at weekends and like to go for a thrash :)

Not a car person. Van goes in week after next for a good service and mot. Hope to get another 5 years out of it as its paid for its self now. We were gonna get another car but extending house so that might have to wait. Note really wrong with this en just old

Dont extend it's dead money move