Top films

Members online

No members online now.
A clockwork orange..Stanley kubrick.(y)..
If you like a bit of ultra violence. Lol

"Korova milkbar sold milk-plus, milk plus vellocet or synthemesc or drencrom, which is what we were drinking. This would sharpen you up and make you ready for a bit of the old ultra-violence"

Watch a film called "going off big time" well funny English film with faces you will recognise

Not a film but has anyone one seen that acid house rules thing it's like 3 short films that are mad people on drugs and all sorts based in Scotland and in one of them bloke turns into a fly goes to his house and his mum doing his dad up Arse with a dildo

Not a film but has anyone one seen that acid house rules thing it's like 3 short films that are mad people on drugs and all sorts based in Scotland and in one of them bloke turns into a fly goes to his house and his mum doing his dad up Arse with a dildo
Written by Irvine Welsh. Same bloke who wrote trainspotting.

Motorbikes,tits,beer,guns and motorbikes laced with profanity, violence and super cool music.........do the box set of sons of anarchy.....not a film, but edge of the seat gripping

Watched mr Phillips on a flight home from holiday not bad Somali pirates true story worth a watch .

I saw The Revenant but I thought it was boring to be honest but okay in places. I like the taken films

I like the exorsism films.....something horny about them woman posessed bending thier bodies in weird ways and pissing their pants !!!!!!