top back up

Image1461952230.166422.jpg

Thats fk all! I phoned sam at strata 4 weeks back as had a problem with my machine, he said he would get back to me. Phoned him following day and he said he would find out what I needed to do and get back to me.

Thats was last I heard from him, fixed it my bloody self lol

Thats fk all! I phoned sam at strata 4 weeks back as had a problem with my machine, he said he would get back to me. Phoned him following day and he said he would find out what I needed to do and get back to me.

seen a few pop up for sale is the strata a good machine or do you think it's due to the bad support they get sold

Has anyone seen PFT Scotland I thought it was a tax dodge or something lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

seen a few pop up for sale is the strata a good machine or do you think it's due to the bad support they get sold
Im new to the machine world but from speaking to other owners and my own limited experince id say machines are fine, just find someone else who can fix it and get parts as strata will just try sell you a new machine everytime you call them, not intrested in helping. Ces hire do the parts and the servicing, not delt with them yet though. Plenty of owners will help you out but if its support your wanting then pft or p1ss are the ones to go to.

Stick with PFT and Piss. Dealt with all of them except the Jock and can't fault them.
I dealt with pft for 10 years great service but went to eze for my new machine the price I was quoted in scotland for a pft machine was ridiculous so pasture new for me and can't fault them so far

What did I tell you lol

I was close to buying a strata pump last year but something didn't feel right talking to the seller so decide against it, seems I made the right decision

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i think you swerved a bullet there lol
Sure did pal I've heard nothing but bad feedback and have noticed quite a few on fleabay also spoken to someone from Ces hire about the giema pump they were selling which is the same as the strata and thy wernt too convinced by it either hence why they was getting rid

i only know a couple of lads with them nothing but trouble with them. zero back up but 1 did manage to get all his money back
What trouble? From reading threads on here all electric machines can be trouble now and again. I agree with the back up but if you make your own back up then the machines work just as good as other ones. I'm saying that as I have contacted quite a few owners and did my own research before buying.

Stuart have you had any problems with the machine and have strata been in the phone straight away sorting it out?
I've said back up is s**t, strata won't help me anyway as I bought the machine from Enewall and seemingly they never paid strata for them after a falling out lol

I think the problem is definitely with strata and not the machine, miss selling and poor back up. That doesn't mean the machine won't do someone a turn though, cut out strata and your fine.