tools of the trade

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobbyJack

My new gear arrived today. All 110v festool sander and extractor and polisher. Also my new trowel case. Don't care how G** I am. So now we have all bases covered. Lad I work with has 240 sander and extraction.

My new gear arrived today. All 110v festool sander and extractor and polisher. Also my new trowel case. Don't care how G** I am. So now we have all bases covered. Lad I work with has 240 sander and extraction.

The sander tells me all i need to know about your spreading skills....................no COT for your my lad.....................:RpS_thumbdn:

Has no one noticed the s*p*r*lex In with all the venetian trowels. Thought it will be safe in there for the time being until nela and @Plasterers1StopShop come up with something else

Last edited by a moderator:
i know what u mean m8 cleaned it the other week and paint work smiled back at me saying thankyou.yeah right it did my arse.happydays m8

those trowel boxes are fcuking great. you could put pot noodles in them. open them up with a selection for dinner. bombay badboy. or a selection of vibrators or cans of beer: tyskie; zywiec; oranjeboom

this bloke has some. deffo getting some. easyandy :RpS_lol: thirty seconds onward

Last edited by a moderator:
those trowel boxes are fcuking great. you could put pot noodles in them. open them up with a selection for dinner. bombay badboy. or a selection of vibrators or cans of beer: tyskie; zywiec; oranjeboom

Love tyskie. Local booze shop sells it

Bloody ideal box for the trowels there. i made a wooden one for mine and they all stand up in it. only problem is the weight. need two people to carry it!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.