Tool time

Members online

jimbo71

What's the most recent tool you've bought? Mine's a new tenon saw, and a smoothing plane. I love buying tools, i can see the buzz women get out of buying shoes!!

A new folding Stanley knife was my most recent buy.
My s*p*r*lex is a few years old now and am thinking of trying a mediflex?

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Man I’ve got loads this week lol
ED59840A-8F0E-47C3-8E92-EE9F5B5A523D.jpeg
28810CDD-097C-4396-AB06-F1C010B61C0C.jpeg
52485B55-553B-43AE-AF13-10691AF19C3F.jpeg

Attachments

• A70023E5-D78A-4826-BF80-DC07564F7266.jpeg
    A70023E5-D78A-4826-BF80-DC07564F7266.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 260
  • 1DEE0A92-9221-4AE7-9AB7-7A8F559CF701.jpeg
    1DEE0A92-9221-4AE7-9AB7-7A8F559CF701.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 321
Last edited:
I'm looking at the Milwaukee 18v 216mm mitre saw, looks compact and light.
Visited DM toolshow last week the 18v tech really come along, from sanders to chop saws it's bonkers, I never been a fan of dewalt but a lot of people praise their flexvolt system especially on their mitre saw

Just got a new Nelaflex 16" on offer at 40 sheets.
Two corner brushes and I'm pricing up a lock up...

A plumb Bob and 2 builders lines today cos I could not be arsed to get in the van and drive half a mile to the house and get them out of the shed but, there was a hardware store 2 doors away (y)

Most recent I've bought is 18" Marshalltown permshape stainless steel finishing trowel.....Priceless!

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
IMG_6266.JPG
Got to buy some new milk cartons today - these ones are falling apart now. Slice the top off with a Stanley and you have a very handy container for screws, with a comfy handle and easy to store in the van. If your a piss-head, these hold four pints of Vodka.....very handy.
IMG_6263.JPG
IMG_6264.JPG

Tool time!! What a programme!! Google it young 'ins....it was very funny......and the milf in it still features in my wank bank to this day.............:)

I'm pushing the boat all out mate, had my trusty mitre saw gone pop today, got a house to skirt tomorrow and have no tools so it's a must unfortunately. Will try to get the old one repaired to have it as a back up or ruff cut saw

Did you get the Mafell mate...what you reckon?

Did you get the Mafell mate...what you reckon?
Yes I went to Twickenham to pick it up Monday morning, great machine, makes it so easy to do skirtings and architraves, very light just over 3kg with a 5amp battery. All in all great purchase no need for a mitre saw anymore really. Only comes with a dustbag but it performed really good, not much of a mess. What's annoying it can't cut studwork not big enough for it

Quality bit of kit, can you extend the rail? I've got the festoil track saw and three lengths of rail.

Quality bit of kit, can you extend the rail? I've got the festoil track saw and three lengths of rail.
Comes with a flexible rail which rolled up in that sys, also runs on the mafell or Bosch plunge saw's rail. That short rail just for trims really. For proper cuts I use the mafell mt55 which is equivalent of the festool ts55

Yes I went to Twickenham to pick it up Monday morning, great machine, makes it so easy to do skirtings and architraves, very light just over 3kg with a 5amp battery. All in all great purchase no need for a mitre saw anymore really. Only comes with a dustbag but it performed really good, not much of a mess. What's annoying it can't cut studwork not big enough for it

Sounds great mate...thanks for the info. Could do with investing in some new kit :)