tool clear out

Status
Not open for further replies.

thescudd

well with my shoulder op coming up I have decided to clear out some of my trowels and hawk. my question is this should I put an add on here or stick them on ebay. what you think. cheers

Good luck with raising any real money, honestly better to keep them if you can, tough times I know..

They'll go to a good home on here,
but are you sure you wanna get rid? Can't see my self ever getting rid of my hand tools even if I had one of my hands removed.

its a lot easier to break in trowels here we use a lot of sand and cement, I,m not selling all my tools just 3 or 4 trowels that I no longer use, what would you say a well broken in 13x5 Marshalltown s/s is worth

its a lot easier to break in trowels here we use a lot of sand and cement, I,m not selling all my tools just 3 or 4 trowels that I no longer use, what would you say a well broken in 13x5 Marshalltown s/s is worth
Sold a 16 mt trowel well broken in for skimming got £60 on eBay

facking aida 100 sheets for an old trowel i had a count up the othr day and ive got about 17 trowels knocking about must be able to get rid of some

might have a sort out over chrstmas i need to put my eibenstock in for a service anyway its started to make a rattling noise:RpS_unsure:

does anyone know where i can get my mixer serviced ive tried searching online for the refina details but i cant find any information other than they do, which i knew already

does anyone know where i can get my mixer serviced ive tried searching online for the refina details but i cant find any information other than they do, which i knew already

I did mine locally, I asked another spread the same question and he recommended a small outfit (Bay tools) and he serviced mine and put new brushes in for £15. Might be worth a look to see if there is anyone similar near you

Most tool hire places round here can service tools. Might be the same near you

I did mine locally, I asked another spread the same question and he recommended a small outfit (Bay tools) and he serviced mine and put new brushes in for £15. Might be worth a look to see if there is anyone similar near you
Brushes are about the only thing that i have done on mine ,but do it myself ,as for saying that £15 Oli is very good mate :RpS_thumbup:

It was a first for me, had the mega mixer for years and never needed a service. They just go on for ever, awesome tools

For what they do and as you say last for years ,cheap as chips really :RpS_unsure: i always have a spare one just in-case :RpS_blushing:

local hire shops will service them like they do there own kit

Status
Not open for further replies.