Tommy walsh.

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Due to some hospital enforced downtime last week I resorted to watching daytime telly.
1 programme was called "Tommy Walsh fix it yourself".
He went to the home of a nice chap in london who was doing a loft conversion. No problem there. This chap told Mr Walsh that he had been doing a plastering course to save himself some money. Again fair play to him. Tommy went with him to his college and said he would see how he went on and give his opinion as to if he would be able to carry out the work successfully.
He did the work in the correct manner to a point and then this Tommy fella cast his eye over what he had done and told him it was brilliant !!! It was bloody awful. and when they went back to see the finished article at his house the results there were not much better. Me thinks Tommy Walsh should stick to what he knows and stop bullshitting people with false hope and praise.
Rant over. (Till the next time)

Makes people think plastering is easy ...... Easy to make it look **** which would be hard to see on cam. Lots of tommy walsh on youtube how to plaster a wall etc lol

would love to see half of the work done on these sort of programs up close,, bet they look a bit different up close :RpS_w00t:

I always remember tommy stood there holding a plasterboard with the back facing the camera and said 'always plaster this side of the board' and right next to his hand it says 'plaster other side only' lol

I always remember tommy stood there holding a plasterboard with the back facing the camera and said 'always plaster this side of the board' and right next to his hand it says 'plaster other side only' lol

I saw that too. He banged on the back square edge is for plastering and the front a tapered edge for taping and filling.

Saw one where he was going to skim some boards a guy out up his self the correct way round.

Tommy PVA'ed them because he thought they were the wrong way around.

Tosser

Lots of these shows are digitally finished for the cameras and the work continues long after the house has been on the house, lots say oh we spent 20k , new kitchen ,new bathroom, loft etc, 20 k my ass, everyone wants to look clever, I have passed on the chance to be on homes under the hammer a few times, too shy and like to do it my way, fn cameras not my way,been caught as the under bidder a few times,,

I think him and mr andre should team up and call it done over in 60 secs , I saw the one with peter andre a bit back made a cracking job of papering over wood chip looked lovley

iv watched a few of tommy walsh's programmes wen hes been talking about or doing plastering and it makes me cringe lol

think one i wacthed him doing a fire place in s/c and he was slamming the trowel against the wall

Lots of these shows are digitally finished for the cameras and the work continues long after the house has been on the house, lots say oh we spent 20k , new kitchen ,new bathroom, loft etc, 20 k my ass, everyone wants to look clever, I have passed on the chance to be on homes under the hammer a few times, too shy and like to do it my way, fn cameras not my way,been caught as the under bidder a few times,,
The camera also puts extra llbs on ya john:RpS_sneaky::RpS_biggrin:

I saw him tack a whole room ceiling and walls all boards wrong way round lol!

Bit like that Builder on Cowboy builders who does the work ..... went bump owing hundreds of thousands to contractors ....and there he is talking about how bad it is some of the people featured had ripped them off ..... couldn't stop thinking what a complete and utter dome smoker !!

Your right I think he was,he knocked about with the local nutcases and i mean headcases thought he was a hardman :RpS_wink:
Let's face it most of us in this game know some nutters I know I do but they ain't the kind of people I want coming to my house and doesn't make me want to be like them in the slightest?!! I'm not into all that reputation for being a hard man crap!! Having to watch your back all the time!!?? Na thanks :RpS_thumbup:

Let's face it most of us in this game know some nutters I know I do but they ain't the kind of people I want coming to my house and doesn't make me want to be like them in the slightest?!! I'm not into all that reputation for being a hard man crap!! Having to watch your back all the time!!?? Na thanks :RpS_thumbup:
This was going back over 30 yrs ago ,fu ck that's gone quick :-0

I remember Tommy Walsh and a spread skimming out a garage saying "right let's crack on there's well over a hundred metres in here" they stroll out a few hours later spotless. Right that's all Done. Load of b0ll0cks

Yeh I've seen him do plastering (Tommy fat c**t Walsh) and I laughed my tits off at the garbage he was saying more than his pathetic attempt at s/c to a wall!! He was f'ing wearing most of it!! He should pack up and be a twin for Mr F'ing Tumble!!??

:RpS_lol: He would have been a better likeness for our friend in the 'Friday exhausted' photo :RpS_sneaky:

you seen the pictures of tommy walsh in the papers lately after his daughter got attacked in night club he looks mega diffrent just shows how much the stuff on tv gets repeated lol

No matter how we feel about Tommy Walsh I don't condone attacks like this!! In the daily mail a young girl has facial injuries and almost lost an eye because of a dikhead throwing a bottle at a car!! Some people are just f'ing vermin and need exterminating!! Gggrrrr :RpS_cursing:

Status
Not open for further replies.