Today's ordeal

zolco

Private Member
So how's everyone else today I'm having a great day so far, only 3 cats in the house and some nice chocolate chip cookies left behind by the customer
6488cd43a83d5d83037294ff8c534821.jpg

Love the smell of a fresh day after holidays

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Just about to have lunch. To be followed by ice cold beer and napping in my hammock.
It was a little bit awkward to keep me lunch down, I think I need disinfectant after done here.
Have a beer on my behalf as well!

That's what happened me when I was doing my BG certified test. A really really stinking cat s**t at the bottom of one of the walls I had to float. I was retching and heaving if I had to go near it. Assessor came up with the bright idea of throwing some dry hard wall on it .
Got me out of the s**t, so to speak

Went to look at a job a couple of months ago, the customer had a springer spaniel that was so excited to see me it did a piss on my leg! it dribbled down into my boot aswell. :confused:

My day's going OK for the first one back from holiday TBH.

Picked the cats up from the cattery, and we were discussing the poor standard of driving in Birmingham on the way back. They weren't impressed.
_20160824_101407.JPG

Were working by Swansea beach it stinks and the woman next door told me cement mixers aren't allowed on the road.

WP_20160823_09_04_23_Pro.jpg

So how's everyone else today I'm having a great day so far, only 3 cats in the house and some nice chocolate chip cookies left behind by the customer
6488cd43a83d5d83037294ff8c534821.jpg

Love the smell of a fresh day after holidays

has the carpet shrunk from all the cat pee?

That's what happened me when I was doing my BG certified test. A really really stinking cat s**t at the bottom of one of the walls I had to float. I was retching and heaving if I had to go near it. Assessor came up with the bright idea of throwing some dry hard wall on it .
Got me out of the s**t, so to speak
I just s**t next to it, just to compensate for the smell, next time I try hardwall, not sure if it will work for me as I'm not certified by bg