Today's job :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

flynnyman

job running smoothly today, put up coving in no time then had a plaster picture rail to fit and a small freeze on the ceiling supplied by the customer, coz I couldn't be arsed making it. Picking all the pieces up and it's breaking up to f**k the wankers didn't put any laths in it :( phoned the bloke who supplied it and I've used them in the past and their gear is sound and he couldn't believe it, asked me to send pics so I will see what he says tomorrow. Difficult one as it made the job harder and probably lost half a day so how do I deal with this one? He will offer to send out fresh stuff I'm sure but I will be gone, the customer won't pay extra and she will have the job done but understands so how do I get anything out of this?

Explain to the woman etc u will have to charge to come back for it , if u had ordered the stuff then more on your head ..... Shes bought it though ???

If u liked the customer I would do the half day anyways in the future she may have more work done and it is another job for ya.

Just make sure she cooks some food for ya...food is sometimes better than cash.

tell the chap who fecked the moulding up that he will have to fit the moulding as you will need to be reimbursed if you have to return for the out of sequence work, which will cost him x£.
tell the customer what has happened and that you will require payment for the work that you have done.

I think it's unfair you should be out of pocket for something your not at fault for!? I'd tell the moulding guy to supply and fit the new detail or you won't be using him again for anything else plus a good discount for next time for the inconvenience!? If he refuses? Drunken violence is a great plan B (y)

I think it's unfair you should be out of pocket for something your not at fault for!? I'd tell the moulding guy to supply and fit the new detail or you won't be using him again for anything else plus a good discount for next time for the inconvenience!? If he refuses? Drunken violence is a great plan B (y)

makes sure there's no CCTV---- and don't leave footprints on the guy :inocente:

job running smoothly today, put up coving in no time then had a plaster picture rail to fit and a small freeze on the ceiling supplied by the customer, coz I couldn't be arsed making it. Picking all the pieces up and it's breaking up to f**k the wankers didn't put any laths in it :( phoned the bloke who supplied it and I've used them in the past and their gear is sound and he couldn't believe it, asked me to send pics so I will see what he says tomorrow. Difficult one as it made the job harder and probably lost half a day so how do I deal with this one? He will offer to send out fresh stuff I'm sure but I will be gone, the customer won't pay extra and she will have the job done but understands so how do I get anything out of this?
Hope you called him c**t?

But in a negative way;)

Bad day at the office today. Was hacking off and went straight through a water pipe. Couldn't believe it. Took about five minutes before I turned it off outside. Nightmare.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

We dashed a house a few months back white background with a red and white chip, woman phoned me 2 weeks ago saying a bird had s**t all down the front elevation.

I bought a light acid wash and went out to clean it FOC.

s**t really does happen.

I paid £1 at the 99p shop and told the cashier to put the penny in the spastic charity box

Sent from my D2303 using Tapatalk

What ever happened to the Spastics society shops? I remember seeing spastic shops everywhere when I was a kid.

Remember the little plastic spastic boy thingy that was outside certain shops on the high street?

Sent from my D2303 using Tapatalk

Do u know what your doing?is the question everyone's thinking but don't like to say:D
Spoke to them today they agreed and were going to make more and send straight out so good service :) told him not to bother I had done it, he agreed to give the customer a credit note when she has her next room done :) so I should get that and my half day back :)

Spoke to them today they agreed and were going to make more and send straight out so good service :) told him not to bother I had done it, he agreed to give the customer a credit note when she has her next room done :) so I should get that and my half day back :)
Is your half day same as mine 12pm -2pm?

Status
Not open for further replies.