Today....

I am recovering from food poisoning from thursday... its been a rollercoaster weekend!!

One of my fish tanks pumps has packed in so taking the fish out and putting them in the other tank....

then this afternoon I am off to find my board and stand because I have a ceiling to do in a week or so... cant wait

started a job on friday, arrived today to finish off,
then found to my absoloute delight ,that the two little delinquents in the house, had set my handboard up against the wall , and had spent most of the weekend throwing there dirty underpants at the handle, some form of tombola to them,
so off now to get a new handboard

talking today to a fellow spread starting his first day of a 18 month ban for drink driving,
he is having to be extra nice to his labourer who he now relies upon ,to get him from job to job,
its going to be a long 18 month for him,

talking today to a fellow spread starting his first day of a 18 month ban for drink driving,
he is having to be extra nice to his labourer who he now relies upon ,to get him from job to job,
Well if he doesn't learn from that there's no hope for the moron.

Interesting, moron is allowed, re***d isn't. Shall call @algeeman a moron in future.

Moaning all day about shoddy blockwork
20220420_091916783.jpg

That ban is not long enough.

Worked for a cracking couple. Did kitchen few week back. Asked me what biscuits I like. So had chocolate hob nobs waiting this morning. Couldn't help enough . Even cleaned threshold on new door out while I was doing kitchen when handle.went on bucket and filled it with plaster

Worked for a cracking couple. Did kitchen few week back. Asked me what biscuits I like. So had chocolate hob nobs waiting this morning. Couldn't help enough . Even cleaned threshold on new door out while I was doing kitchen when handle.went on bucket and filled it with plaster
Is Zombie Wombie still your favourite?

dragging my arse out of the house to feed the bees.... The bit I am not looking forward to is being thrown around in the Landy when i have to go into the woodland... it will be a test on stomach....

then.....

who knows may sleep for the rest of the day