To those who are a pain in the ass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello All,

The forum is huge and is really busy and well it has been a bit of a task for the moderators to keep track and well some members have been a bit of a pain however this will be changing.

I have added a new feature to the forum that gives peoples warnings.

the first setting is literally just a warning

The second setting is a moderated user which basically means that every post has to be approved by a moderator before it goes live

The third setting is a muted setting you will not be able to post in the forum

The forth setting is a Ban

Now all these settings have time limits on them and they will all be assessed on an individual basis

I hope we don't have to do this often

All the best

Danny

Right then Danny you've used poor grammer. Ass should be arse. We are in the uk even if your not, so im going straight for a ban. I can do that cant i?! ;D

come on guys its a plasterers forum not a english teacher association!!

hungover hacked off and it was 2am in the morning give me a break....lol

Danny

Danny said:
Hello All,

The forum is huge and is really busy and well it has been a bit of a task for the moderators to keep track and well some members have been a bit of a pain however this will be changing.

The second setting is a moderated user which basically means that every post has to be approved by a moderator before it goes live

Now all these settings have time limits on them and they will all be assessed on an individual basis

All the best

Danny

Are these settings a group decision off all moderators or can one moderator take it upon theirselves to impose any of these settings coz they have read something the wrong way or maybe had a bad day or even had too much to drink or even dislike a certain member?

flynnyman said:
Danny said:
Hello All,

All the best

Danny

Are these settings a group decision off all moderators or can one moderator take it upon theirselves to impose any of these settings coz they have read something the wrong way or maybe had a bad day or even had too much to drink or even dislike a certain member?

Ha ha you dont like this do you lol, just play nice and everyone will get along just fine :)

Action to be taken against any member has to be approved by two or more moderators but in more serious cases like spammers action can be taken admittedly without approval.

oasis said:
flynnyman said:
Danny said:
Hello All,

All the best

Danny

Ha ha you dont like this do you lol, just play nice and everyone will get along just fine :)

Na i love it cant wait till your banned lol

lol dont worry guys it aint that bad!!!

be nice! this forum helps everybody old and new and is here to help!

Danny

[/quote]

Not being funny but this is the childish sort of comment you dont expect from a mod.

simplybesty said:

Not being funny but this is the childish sort of comment you dont expect from a mod.
[/quote]

If we wernt mods it would have been funny is what your saying is it??

no, what i am saying is a certain mod makes a comment like that when danny and everyone else is trying to calm things down, not helpfull at all.

I see your point mate. We do like to join in and have a laugh with people on here. Sometimes its hard to get along with people just cos we have a job to do on here that people dont like. I can assure you that danny DOES read everything we say and sees everything we do and if in his opinion its not to his liking then we are told.

i would also like to point out that im human not a mod. mod is just a past time of mine :)

flynnyman said:
kirk johnstone said:
was this because of me ???

yes, you have only been here five minutes and already things are messed up its all your fault. :p

sorry just didnt know how to take all the banter, i think i an setled in now, still feel like you are tryin to make me bite all the time though haha ;) ;) ;)

Can Danny really SEE and read everything that we do all the time?!!!!
Bloody pervert, cant a man have a private meeting with mother palm and her five lovely daughters when the wife pops out to asda?!!! :D ;) :D

can we have a bloke (me) who can ban people on request ...i mean some people just post ridiculous post and should be banned then bummed by the L&D forum gimp and then shot in the head

southernmonkey said:
can we have a bloke (me) who can ban people on request ...i mean some people just post ridiculous post and should be banned then bummed by the L&D forum gimp and then shot in the head

Thats a proper idea that is :)

i couldnt give a s**t what any of you c**ts think im going to say what i like and if you dont like it go f**k yourselves ;)

p.s while were on the big you shall not do though why am i not a god member anymore?...........has the carrot being dangled tooo far woe is me ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.