To hot

Members online

No members online now.

Smurth1984

To fecking hot to skim in this weather me n my mate did a 5 bag set and felt like we was in a wet t-s**t competition,
Ball bag stuck to legs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is to hot to work, if it's same tomorrow I'm gonna leave starting work till 6pm and work late till about 12pm instead

Thought about getting in proper early, getting a good lot mixed up and lashed on before it got too too hot............
Then I had a word with myself........pffft.....
Still, the thought was there....

Thought about getting in proper early, getting a good lot mixed up and lashed on before it got too too hot............
Then I had a word with myself........pffft.....
Still, the thought was there....

That's me everyday..... gonna get there early...... come morning... oh another 5 mins in bed please

We were floating inside today, started a new job, builder has windows are all taped and plasticked up, so couldn't open windows, not a breeze at all. So sticky, uncomfortable. Though outside we would have been roastified.lol

Got a nice one today sticking a couple of ceramic tiles to a garden wall I'm shaded but still warm .. hope everyone's sweating it out like trojans

Attachments

• 20170620_102925.jpg
    20170620_102925.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 363
Plastering in heat is nothing compared to roofing...:asadito:

The tyvek and battens are on now so fcuk it I'm off to Costa for a Latte and a bacon roll. (y) The rest of it can wait until it cools down and the sun fcuks off. As it's Britain I shouldn't have too long to wait.

Did a small hall stairs and landing on Monday. Piece of p**s I thought. Until the owner of the house came along shutting all the doors and windows behind me. Later found out he has a disorder where he has to have the heating on 24/7. I was wet through, my oppo was dead on his feat.