tin man (ceiling fixer)

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.

plasterjfe

Private Member
any lads near cheshire/shropshire border ? whitchurch way ish have agreed to price works for ceilings to a timber framed building that is obviously mostly timbers but some steel to get around where mf solutions will be needed along with some noggs to go here and there etc decent sized ceilings for single house mind

If you needs good all rounder,carpentry,labouring,skimming,cup pas etc giz a shout, have my own tools and a camper and live in Wigan. Tony

its ready now ish subject to price.

the ground floor has been designed to be open plan hence the steel/timber combo but the steel is in line with the timber and fixing points will need to be put in first so this will mean bulk heads or whatever the client is wanting to discuss the options on that front. upstairs has a few raking ceilings with 600mm timbers so prob looking at 15mm board there.

Blones any fixer interested will need to visit site and price me on it like

Lol u2! Wiganlad, i'm a bathroom /kitchen fitter not a spread, i do skimming. I am in the process of launching a new biz,general blg, if you send me an email/ pm with your number hopefully i can sort you something out, can you put your hand to other trades?

What a dickhead eh choppa! When i thaw the car/van out i plug an extension lead in with a convector heater on, thawed vehicle and warm,no risk of keys in and nicked.

What a dickhead eh choppa! When i thaw the car/van out i plug an extension lead in with a convector heater on, thawed vehicle and warm,no risk of keys in and nicked.

I may have to try that one steam the inside out in this weather doors freeze shut as well a bit annoying lol

Status
Not open for further replies.