Time served plasterers required

Members online

Adam Wardle

Hello, we are looking for 2 spreads for a school site in Hexham, Northumberland.
Our company is Keyes Bros. Construction and we are subcontracting to Galliford Try.
Immediate start (5th October 2020) on an existing building requiring skim to new partitions, making good 2 coat small - large patches, cream & sand etc. Job will be on day rate for approx 3 months. Paying £150/day 8 - 4pm.
CSCS card essential, PASMA ticket prefered or we will put you on the course.#
Contact Adam 07719 919522 or mail

Sorry to hear your holes been cancelled.
I.m gutted . Had to move one we had booked but this was one I really wanted to go to. First email said it's because 8 people are going . So we called saying only 4 going. So they rebooked it but then emailed saying owners pulled it from sykes in January. She seen one in lakes but I want to go northumberland but we.ll see . Fuckjng covid

I.m gutted . Had to move one we had booked but this was one I really wanted to go to. First email said it's because 8 people are going . So we called saying only 4 going. So they rebooked it but then emailed saying owners pulled it from sykes in January. She seen one in lakes but I want to go northumberland but we.ll see . Fuckjng covid
What dates did you have booked ? I know more than a few with holiday lets, bye the bye that's a fairly new site where the lodge in the link is. A mate of mine filled all the old quarry workings for it.

Hello, we are looking for 2 spreads for a school site in Hexham, Northumberland.
Our company is Keyes Bros. Construction and we are subcontracting to Galliford Try.
Immediate start (5th October 2020) on an existing building requiring skim to new partitions, making good 2 coat small - large patches, cream & sand etc. Job will be on day rate for approx 3 months. Paying £150/day 8 - 4pm.

Do you know who the site agent is for Galliford try on the job is yet, by any chance ?

Hope you get something sorted. (y)

What dates did you have booked ? I know more than a few with holiday lets, bye the bye that's a fairly new site where the lodge in the link is. A mate of mine filled all the old quarry workings for it.
It was feb school hols. I.ll get em off wife in a bit

Question..: what is 2 coat???, and cream & sand??

There’s no time served left mate
Essex Andy is the last and just about to retire
End of an era
I'm not 'time served' in its truest sense. I didn't even get my NVQ 3 until I was in my forties. My old man didn't have any form of qualification whatsoever.
I'm pretty sure that @Mouldyoldspudgun , @paulf and gibbo are all properly time served.
Just shows what a waste of time that is, doesn't it?

get yourself up here andy, nice job for you, some good fishing round there, just over an hour from me to site, stay at mine 100.00 a day and a free handboard, you will be quids in no need to thank me
"Free handboard" you say? Never heard it called that before. Very kind of you to offer mate, but I'm not into blokes.

I'm not 'time served' in its truest sense. I didn't even get my NVQ 3 until I was in my forties. My old man didn't have any form of qualification whatsoever.
I'm pretty sure that @Mouldyoldspudgun , @paulf and gibbo are all properly time served.
Just shows what a waste of time that is, doesn't it?
No I’m not time served, taught from the bucket as @Pagey used to say, I have absolutely no qualifications whatsoever not even a art o level and it shows in my work too, I would never employ me to plaster a finger let alone a wall and I’m damned expensive too. I will say this though I was taught by a lot of different spreads as most were on the cards then, I learnt at a firm called Cornwall Brothers who had an office in Tovil Maidstone, I know the kids took over but not sure it exists now

No I’m not time served, taught from the bucket as @Pagey used to say, I have absolutely no qualifications whatsoever not even a art o level and it shows in my work too, I would never employ me to plaster a finger let alone a wall and I’m damned expensive too. I will say this though I was taught by a lot of different spreads as most were on the cards then, I learnt at a firm called Cornwall Brothers who had an office in Tovil Maidstone, I know the kids took over but not sure it exists now
So a rough c**t like myself then yeah?