Time it takes

FreeD

Private Member
The one thing that pisses me off most when on a job is when a neighbour makes a comment...like...how long will you be?...what are you doing in there? (indicating it's taking a long time) or the most annoying...what you doing in there plastering the whole house?

Utter c*nts...

Can't they just keep these comments to themselves...

I've been damp proofing...boarding & plastering a room, and the neighbours/locals started making these comments after a couple of days...

I could understand after 2-3 weeks but a couple of days? Can't they just stfu and mind their own business.

It takes as long as it takes.

Once poured a load of bucket slurry crap into customers hedge row to soak into mud , neighbors came round banging on the door , the slurry had soaked through to there mud apparently
Another time had a guy come out his house “you can move that van right now “ lol it was parked on the opposite side of the road to his house , said doesn’t want to see it when looking out his window.
Best one was bloke shouted out bedroom window “can you stop opening and closing van door ffs” apparently he worked night shifts , this was at 9.30am job for his neighbor I was at

Once poured a load of bucket slurry crap into customers hedge row to soak into mud , neighbors came round banging on the door , the slurry had soaked through to there mud apparently
Another time had a guy come out his house “you can move that van right now “ lol it was parked on the opposite side of the road to his house , said doesn’t want to see it when looking out his window.
Best one was bloke shouted out bedroom window “can you stop opening and closing van door ffs” apparently he worked night shifts , this was at 9.30am job for his neighbor I was at
Had that . I just rolled of working times and when your allowed to make noise then said it's not my fault you work nights.

Working weekends are for the poor! Lol

I had a neighbour come round and tell me my car made it hard for her pulling out of her drive... I apologised and chatted with her for a bit as I was waiting for something to do something... I moved my car and then she came back the next day and said she had made space on her drive so I can park there.... Perfect!!!

Every day I was there (i was there a long time) she bought me cakes and cold drinks and generally was quite pleasant :D

She then told the customers how nice I was and how hard I worked they now love me even more....lol do loads of jobs for them now.

Yes I said car.... I dont have a van as I am a part time chancer :D

I had a neighbour come round and tell me my car made it hard for her pulling out of her drive... I apologised and chatted with her for a bit as I was waiting for something to do something... I moved my car and then she came back the next day and said she had made space on her drive so I can park there.... Perfect!!!

Every day I was there (i was there a long time) she bought me cakes and cold drinks and generally was quite pleasant :D

She then told the customers how nice I was and how hard I worked they now love me even more....lol do loads of jobs for them now.

Yes I said car.... I dont have a van as I am a part time chancer :D
She was after some cock