Time for another van

Any of you lot driving the Citroen Dispatch?
Yes me 3rd one great Van's it's a 1.6 diesel
20170903_165435.jpg
20170903_165435.jpg

Not looked at the despatch, do you want to fit an 8x4 board it in it, I know they made the despatch bigger bit dont know what it fits
I cant get 8x4 sheets in it . But I work sites so it doesn't bother me all materials are delivered

I don't need it so much for boards, we do however carry quite a bit of kit for the two of us. The Vito is often packed.
Poor old Vito, been offered £250 scrap for it online.
I like to be able to fit a 2.4m sheet material and standard lengths of timber

Why not just go starndard Transit? Loads of room and nice to drive. Dispatch is a good van though
Because they're considerably more expensive. I've got a few things to be spending money on over the next few years, and although the van is important the other things are more so.

I'm never going to retire, I love working with my son. We're doing even more varied stuff as well now and I've got plans for stuff outside of plastering as well.
As long as I've got time to get to the Pool and be with the Mrs I'm happy.
What we call retiring lol

I'm never going to retire, I love working with my son. We're doing even more varied stuff as well now and I've got plans for stuff outside of plastering as well.
As long as I've got time to get to the Pool and be with the Mrs I'm happy.
The pool? Blackpool? Liverpool? Swimming pool?

5k I paid for that 2 years ago no vat 80k miles on clock
i have the same van as you djr,....mine cost approx 5,300 quid inc vat, 64k on clock now,not sure what it was when i got it,.....good van no trouble at all

roof bars, couple of longish planks under to support lengthwise and tie down across, and the boards go on top. Works fine.

Beads -Drain pipe or the plank tie down onto the roof bars. The bars can be noisy though, I can do a quick release with a spanner in the van and chuck em in the back if I want, but generally can't be arsed.

TRANSIT. Load through area. 3m beads, cove etc straight in. No roof rack malarkey. Although ford now do an internal roof rack for the transit. f**k**g handy that.

I think smaller vans are the way to go because of all the environmental restrictions they're putting in place in towns etc. Criminalising the real workers. Lower barriers in car parks, width restrictions, smaller bays, trade parking permits if you live in one of the expanding 20mph resident parking permit areas.
Absolutely no idea of how much kit you need to do a job, and think you can carry it half-way down a street due to the "cycling and ped only" barriers springing up everywhere. rant, rant , rant

..coffee, calm pills

TRANSIT. Load through area. 3m beads, cove etc straight in. No roof rack malarkey. Although ford now do an internal roof rack for the transit. f**k**g handy that.
Stupid little hatch thing on the underseat storage though. Makes no sense why it isn't open as on the Vito?