Time for a new work hoover

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd love to be able to buy a pallet but I'd struggle to store it as I don't have a works unit or even a garage I buy most of my gear as and when I need it
Get a garage from the council for 25 per month, worth every penny

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Do u use this product ur self ? What sort of sizes is it avaliable and what's the costing
It's a score and snap product so the graft of cutting hardi backer plus it's acrylic and not paper stops the mound penetrating not sure on sizes but always nice to have another option and that's why I like it on here all these tips and that

It's a score and snap product so the graft of cutting hardi backer plus it's acrylic and not paper stops the mound penetrating not sure on sizes but always nice to have another option and that's why I like it on here all these tips and that
I agree mate would take 10 life times to accumulate the knowledge u can gain on here
Do they make there own tanking system for joining these boards

I agree mate would take 10 life times to accumulate the knowledge u can gain on here
Do they make there own tanking system for joining these boards
I think it's all in the board you just t&j the boards because the spec says it's for high density areas of water hence the acrylic instead of paper I try find out more on it for you I've used hardi backer and felt like my arms were gonna drop off

I think it's all in the board you just t&j the boards because the spec says it's for high density areas of water hence the acrylic instead of paper I try find out more on it for you I've used hardi backer and felt like my arms were gonna drop off
I contacted British Gypsum and ordered a white book I'm sure it will all be in there ill do my research when it arrives

I contacted British Gypsum and ordered a white book I'm sure it will all be in there ill do my research when it arrives
Available in 6mm 1200x900/2400
And 12.5mm 1200x900/2400/2700/3000mm
For low moisture areas it says can be plastered though

Status
Not open for further replies.