Tiling knowledge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi mate ...whats the best silicunt out there for sealing round my bath? Its all black and mouldy looking and coming away in places.:RpS_unsure:..only dine it bout a month ago. Where am I going wrong?

Advice and you method would be mucho apprecio:RpS_thumbup:

Hi mate ...whats the best silicunt out there for sealing round my bath? Its all black and mouldy looking and coming away in places.:RpS_unsure:..only dine it bout a month ago. Where am I going wrong?Advice and you method would be mucho apprecio:RpS_thumbup:
Hi there fatarm you can use any mould resistant white silicone just scrape out the old stuff, then make sure it's dry then here's a pro tip fill the bath then apply the silicone :RpS_wink:Some people use a credit card to form a best bead of silicone but I haven't got one so I use my bell ringer :RpS_thumbup:

Fill the bath before silicunt...:RpS_blushing:...oops...

didnt do that last time...no wonder I fooked it up.:RpS_cursing:...cheers pal.

Hi I want to put mirror tiles on my ceiling so I can watch my missus when she's on top as it were. What's the best adhesive to make sure they don't fall off when she starts bucking like a mule??? Thanks

Always best to centre wall and then centre the tiles or put one either side o the centre line then work out so your cuts are always on the corners .. Make sure there not slither cuts in the corner

Hi I want to put mirror tiles on my ceiling so I can watch my missus when she's on top as it were. What's the best adhesive to make sure they don't fall off when she starts bucking like a mule??? Thanks
JIZZ eco friendly and man made !!!

WELL THAT EVO stick stuff was able to hold a man up on the crain on the add ps can u put a cctv up there to so we can watch

Can we try an keep things on topic guys...ffs:RpS_cursing:.....

sooo...how long should I keep the bath filled? Hot water or cold?

Hi I've been told to fix a baton to the wall to use as a guide for my tiles?? Does it matter if the baton is wholemeal or white??

Should you use tile spacers in between individual mosaic tilesI've heard conflicting advice in regards to this. Thanks♿

apply the grout, when its pulled in , wipe over with a spong, to finish and get the neat lines.. when you have wiped the excess grout off the tiles. run the sponge across the grout lines.....ie.. do all the verticals, then the horizontals..., after an hour or so, wipe down with a soft towel to remove the grout haze...

Would working the grout with a sponge in diagonals work also.

Done quite a bit of grouting when I was younger and always used standard car sponges with a couple of clean buckets of water as that's what I was given. Still have a hatred of black tiles with slate effect on them! Intrigued by those wash boys and the proper sponges seen them used a few times do they make that much of a difference?

Status
Not open for further replies.