Tilers wages!!!

Members online

You must have a big pouch zombie.
I got a real lovely big pouch from paslode, can house my family in there if we lose the roof above from our head.
I never thought using it for plastering might have to give it a go.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Must be me wrong then...i just scrim everything after...i know youve got a bit of a hard on for me at the minute zombie and I like you so cant be arsed to argue with you.??? i saw your post before it all got deleted on the other thread about my attitude and the reason ive been maybe a bit too big headed is cos I joined in october and had 9 months of everyone telling me id fail and it felt nice to be doing ok...i take on board what you said and am going to wind my neck in a bit but its tough when everyone is against your plan and every time you argue back the only response is....f**k**g courser...or two bit skimmer

You've got me all wrong pal...as said before nothing but admiration...and genuinely wish you all the look in the world!

However whether you want to believe it or not you will look back in yrs to come and understand some of what's been said....and likewise its really difficult to say things from my side without it seeming like a dig or condescending which genuinely isn't the intention.

I've worked with some quilty spreads and some dogshit in my time and believe it or not strangely some great little tips and efficient way of doing things have come from some of the worse!

Infact the very worse plasterer I've ever witnessed showed me the tip with bonding and finish which ive told the lads on here about which has earned me probabley more money in terms of efficiency than anything else over the last 20 yrs...

I've also worked with probably the best 2&1 site spreads in south Yorkshire that showed me how they 1 coat all there boardwork which was without doubt the best internal plastering I've ever seen complete new build estates and commercial work which if I had not seen with my own eyes wouldn't have believed was possible up until then I'd never even 1 coated a cupboard!

So where all always learning....

Both practices could be frowned on if not done properly but equally both can and will leave flawless results when understood and done properly.

You've got me all wrong pal...as said before nothing but admiration...and genuinely wish you all the look in the world!

However whether you want to believe it or not you will look back in yrs to come and understand some of what's been said....and likewise its really difficult to say things from my side without it seeming like a dig or condescending which genuinely isn't the intention.

I've worked with some quilty spreads and some dogshit in my time and believe it or not strangely some great little tips and efficient way of doing things have come from some of the worse!

Infact the very worse plasterer I've ever witnessed showed me the tip with bonding and finish which ive told the lads on here about which has earned me probabley more money in terms of efficiency than anything else over the last 20 yrs...

I've also worked with probably the best 2&1 site spreads in south Yorkshire that showed me how they 1 coat all there boardwork which was without doubt the best internal plastering I've ever seen complete new build estates and commercial work which if I had not seen with my own eyes wouldn't have believed was possible up until then I'd never even 1 coated a cupboard!

So where all always learning....

Both practices could be frowned on if not done properly but equally both can and will leave flawless results when understood and done properly.
Dont doubt mate your one of the few on here I really listen to...looking forward to testing the artex bonding mix on sunday:)

Dont doubt mate your one of the few on here I really listen to...looking forward to testing the artex bonding mix on sunday:)
makes me sound sad....what am I doing working on a sunday

Must be me wrong then...i just scrim everything after...i know youve got a bit of a hard on for me at the minute zombie and I like you so cant be arsed to argue with you.??? i saw your post before it all got deleted on the other thread about my attitude and the reason ive been maybe a bit too big headed is cos I joined in october and had 9 months of everyone telling me id fail and it felt nice to be doing ok...i take on board what you said and am going to wind my neck in a bit but its tough when everyone is against your plan and every time you argue back the only response is....f**k**g courser...or two bit skimmer
You short arse courser flynny friendly punk ass poo brain.

makes me sound sad....what am I doing working on a sunday
image.jpeg

You short arse courser flynny friendly punk ass poo brain.
Pete calls me short arse all the time and im about 2 inch smaller than him....@danny do I have a case for bullying...is this a classic case of heightism

Stop giving me disagrees pete I think thats a form of bullying