tight as fuuck

Screenshot_20180701-192415.png

Had both teams to score earlier and Russia to win but the c**ts at William Hill classed it as a loss because it went to extra time & pens! f**k**g Fuming mate! :wtf:

Hills are just the worst for me.

Done me up on the national twice.

Some bookies were paying 6 places...

They were first 4. Gutted.
Happened to me last year and this year.
Never going there again.

Hills are just the worst for me.

Done me up on the national twice.

Some bookies were paying 6 places...

They were first 4. Gutted.
Happened to me last year and this year.
Never going there again.

Tell 'em Bob.

Matched betting? Same here made a killing though

Matched betting - is that the thing that's using the bookies free bets?

Basically bet on Liverpool with the free bet off William Hill and Everton with your own money - either way you win?

Matched betting - is that the thing that's using the bookies free bets?

Basically bet on Liverpool with the free bet off William Hill and Everton with your own money - either way you win?
Yeah that’s right, your just extracting the initial free bonus bet by laying off your bet at an exchange.
Your 100% guaranteed to make money as long as you don’t f**k anything up lol
A few friends have tried it but they resorted back to gambling with their profits and lost everything they made, mugs.

Yeah that’s right, your just extracting the initial free bonus bet by laying off your bet at an exchange.
Your 100% guaranteed to make money as long as you don’t f**k anything up lol
A few friends have tried it but they resorted back to gambling with their profits and lost everything they made, mugs.

Them bookies aren't daft. I looked at that but they're wise to it - doesn't seem impossible but they don't seem to make it too easy for you any more. Things like gambling credit instead of cash and weird ways of redeeming your bets.

To be honest at my age now, I'd be embarrassed to even go into a bookies because I've never been in one. My dad put a bet on for me in maybe Glorious '82 for a horse called Earthstopper and it nearly won but fell down dead. If it had won then I might be a betting man today, but it didn't, so I'm not.

'84, it was.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_equine_fatalities_in_the_Grand_National

Them bookies aren't daft. I looked at that but they're wise to it - doesn't seem impossible but they don't seem to make it too easy for you any more. Things like gambling credit instead of cash and weird ways of redeeming your bets.

To be honest at my age now, I'd be embarrassed to even go into a bookies because I've never been in one. My dad put a bet on for me in maybe Glorious '82 for a horse called Earthstopper and it nearly won but fell down dead. If it had won then I might be a betting man today, but it didn't, so I'm not.

'84, it was.

It’s not difficult to get your money out at first, and it’s all done online so no hanging around the bookies.
If you’ve got no accounts opened you’ll find it really easy to make your first £2k and it won’t take long. I made £400 in 15 mins one night on a bingo web site

'84, it was.

If England progress to the final, the bookies will be shitting themselves for the biggest hit of all time, a lot lay patriotic bets on, and they'll all come home to roost.