threads ive read today

Members online

algeeman

It’s A Boy
why are domestic clients looking for a cheap fix ??
gps clients bullshit and jess getting a recall.
to many cuunts going in cheap as usuall.
i paid over 20k to put my own house straight again ive got a phone full of pics to show it.
by far i would of been the most expensive....
tell the cuunts the jobs need doing right not just a quick fix.
id of paid a fortune for this if i wasnt a spread....this game has lost its way.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180613-211213.png
    Screenshot_20180613-211213.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 260
  • Screenshot_20180613-211237.png
    Screenshot_20180613-211237.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 274
  • Screenshot_20180613-211213.png
    Screenshot_20180613-211213.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 275
  • Screenshot_20180613-214713.png
    Screenshot_20180613-214713.png
    876.1 KB · Views: 236
  • Screenshot_20180613-214724.png
    Screenshot_20180613-214724.png
    1 MB · Views: 266
  • Screenshot_20180613-214907.png
    Screenshot_20180613-214907.png
    899.3 KB · Views: 231
  • Screenshot_20180613-214842.png
    Screenshot_20180613-214842.png
    984.3 KB · Views: 235
  • Screenshot_20180613-214815.png
    Screenshot_20180613-214815.png
    1,020.2 KB · Views: 245
  • 1528923818049947926472.jpg
    1528923818049947926472.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 270
Think I’ve sussed it mate tbh was talking about this today thing is with plasterers is let’s say Paul and Sabrina are doing there house up first thing they do is find pictures on net that they like for
Bathroom
Kitchen
Livingroom
Hallway
Garden
Then they source the easy to buy products in those areas Argos , b and q etc maybe even plumb world etc
Then buy them then pay plumbers electrician fitters etc or at least get quotes and start doing stuff
Then last but not least oh we need plasterer but

All the money is Gone

Think I’ve sussed it mate tbh was talking about this today thing is with plasterers is let’s say Paul and Sabrina are doing there house up first thing they do is find pictures on net that they like for
Bathroom
Kitchen
Livingroom
Hallway
Garden
Then they source the easy to buy products in those areas Argos , b and q etc maybe even plumb world etc
Then buy them then pay plumbers electrician fitters etc or at least get quotes and start doing stuff

All the money is Gone

It's a bit like doing a car up.

Most weekend warriors are all about the mechanical side and get the engine souped up, super duper brakes, alloys and all the fancy bolt on stuff and they bolt it to a bodyshelll that's a bit past it rather than putting the money into that first and then buying all the gizmos.
Same anology really mate, but before I got into working on property, it was cars.

Bathroom
Kitchen
Livingroom
Hallway
Garden

All the money is Gone

plenty of money to lend off of barclays.....im sure if they can afford to smoke crack and drive a new merc on hp they can afford a decent spread.

And all the moneys gone ... so then they go on YouTube or internet and see how easy job is and do them selves.
Can’t just be me that notices this also classic scenario plumber goes round
New heating system with boiler oh he’s great what a star we love him he was really quick and tidy , how much duck oh only £5000
Brilliant
I see you’ve had electrics too new box and chases in every flipping room oh and shiny new sockets too ( already lol ) oh yes he was brilliant really nice guy highly recommend him oh nice one duck how much if don’t mind me asking £3500
Right I’ve worked out price love it’s £2000 the whole house plastered
You what oh sorry we can’t afford that lol

And all the moneys gone ... so then they go on YouTube or internet and see how easy job is and do them selves.
New heating system with boiler oh he’s great what a star we love him he was really quick and tidy , how much duck oh only £5000
Brilliant
I see you’ve had electrics too new box and chases oh and shiny new sockets too ( already lol ) oh yes he was brilliant really nice guy highly recommend him oh nice one duck how much if don’t mind me asking £3500

like i said vince i had full rewire windows tiles re plumbed boilers kitchen etc etc....full refurb mate.
i was the most expensive by a long shot....apart from the lenders.

Brilliant
I see you’ve had electrics too new box and chases in every flipping room oh and shiny new sockets too ( already lol ) oh yes he was brilliant really nice guy highly recommend him oh nice one duck how much if don’t mind me asking £3500

People just take walls for granted mate as they're generally not very interesting. Same with foundations, loads of money goes into them, but noone gives a s**t until things start cracking and collapsing.

like i said vince i had full rewire windows tiles re plumbed boilers kitchen etc etc....full refurb mate.
i was the most expensive by a long shot....apart from the lenders.
I’m just saying mate that’s generally what I see most of the time it’s why you see the posts from domestic dons, it’s madness tbh most of time I’m in a zone , so accustomed to it all every week I don’t even flinch anymore just drive to the next one till one actually understands I’ll do a good job for them
Gods honest truth I’d say 3 out of 8 actually understand it’s not about the price but a good job but having said that those 3 probably have had stuff done before so know the score

I’m just saying mate that’s generally what I see most of the time it’s why you see the posts from domestic dons, it’s madness tbh most of time I’m in a zone , so accustomed to it all every week I don’t even flinch anymore just drive to the next one till one actually understands I’ll do a good job for them
Gods honest truth I’d say 3 out of 8 actually understand it’s not about the price but a good job but having said that those 3 probably have had stuff done before so know the score

new build isnt much different ..sell your soul to the f**k**s earn over 70k without being ltd and you get a bill.
this shite about a plumber wanting hols pay is gonna turn into a farce.
some smart c**t soliciter will find a loop hole that drops rates to pay for it.

Lol yeah. My gal was pregnant at the time, just about mananged to get it done in time, well all the messy shite.

I remember one time she came downstairs at 2am and askeed me wtf i was doing. I was smashed on jack daniels skimming downstairs toilet

i felt like giving up @theclemo gave me a boot up the arse and told me im doing well....so i steamed back into the garden.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180613-234240.png
    Screenshot_20180613-234240.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 203
  • Screenshot_20180613-234203.png
    Screenshot_20180613-234203.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 210
  • Screenshot_20180613-234322.png
    Screenshot_20180613-234322.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 215
  • Screenshot_20180613-234400.png
    Screenshot_20180613-234400.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 217
  • Screenshot_20180613-234450.png
    Screenshot_20180613-234450.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 223
  • Screenshot_20180613-234513.png
    Screenshot_20180613-234513.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 202
  • Screenshot_20180613-234554.png
    Screenshot_20180613-234554.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 207
i felt like giving up @theclemo gave me a boot up the arse and told me im doing well....so i steamed back into the garden.

Really nice, well done. I half arsed my garden at the end of the renovation.. in the process of re-doing it now, just had it all dug out and levelled.. need to decide how I want it now

Really nice, well done. I half arsed my garden at the end of the renovation.. in the process of re-doing it now, just had it all dug out and levelled.. need to decide how I want it now
ive started on the pub at the back now !!
then il give up lol....untill clemos boot turns up !!

Was doing front room when wife was pregnant . Doing it round work. Everything 1 step forward 3 back . Got home to paint and rain was coming in through patio doors . At that point if i had a hammer in my hand i.d of smashed house to ground

That’s why we don’t advertise not even a sign written van, otherwise you go looking at jobs where the wall paper they buy is dearer than they expect the plastering to be, or the other one where all they want is a headed note paper with an estimate for an insurance job so they can give their mate half of what it’s worth. They piss me off and to be honest they can go f**k themselves along with the idiots who work for nothing, me personally I would rather stay home and earn nothing

Doing up my kitchen....(had the place rented out for a good while)......renters changed the bath ....(I know).......which developed into a teeny weeny leak.......pffft....trashed it all out, plasterboards soaked, under bath soaked, kitchen ceiling soaked.........hardier backer and insulated the studwork......re done the bathroom completely,.......took down the kitchen ceiling, sold our kitchen units on gumtree ( smart eh?)...insulated, sound proofed, re wired, plastered and am nearly ready to fit the kitchen which should be delivered tomorrow!..........but.....sparky been in loft space over kitchen wiring up lights and the useless tosser has bent a heating pipe which in turn has leaked and f**k*d another ceiling in my downstairs bog.......ffs.........then, to cap it all, decided that the floor was rough after lifting Marley tiles and could do with some latex....made a smashing job (obvs).....but decided the edges would be even neater if I rubbed them over with the carborundum stone..........thought I’d hoover up the resulting super fine dust with my professional super cooper vacuum............going great until it blew a gasket.....and with weird whining noise sent a great spout of dust out a vent, everywhere......... I actually mean everywhere.......this shite is stuck to every surface in the house, and has even coated my shed door and garage walls!!!! Wtf?...
All sent to try us I ‘spose........