thread apparently deleted - why?

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

jjokeef

I had a thread running in your general plastering section, which for some reason now appears to have been deleted, could someone please tell me why??

Your question was answered on numerous occasions with some very good advice, in the end it was just going round in circles and going no where.

Your question was answered on numerous occasions with some very good advice, in the end it was just going round in circles and going no where.

As above,
i aint gettin into a debate, if your not happy report me to the forum admin or the site owner and let them make the final decision,

Regards

ok willl do, as far as i am aware threads are only usually deleted if some is being abusive or slanderous or a spammer of which i have been none. If you thought it was going nowhere it could easily have been locked.. but completely deleted without any fair or good reason?? heavy handed is an understatement....

ok willl do, as far as i am aware threads are only usually deleted if some is being abusive or slanderous or a spammer of which i have been none. If you thought it was going nowhere it could easily have been locked.. But completely deleted without any fair or good reason?? Heavy handed is an understatement....

or trolling

Warrior did whatvhe felt was right.i have undeleted it as it does answer your questions. but i have locked it.

If threads are not taken control of the can get out of hand and so i advise all mods to eemove anything that they are unsure about.

In this case it was the right thing to do. but the thread is locked as no more can be said on the matter.

Regards

danny

Status
Not open for further replies.