thistle universal one coat

norman moss

I find you still end up making good round the edges of it after. Leaves a hard outer ridge for patching.
think I posted that In wrong place but you have answerd my question before I had time to ask it cheers thought I was losing the touch

malc

TPF Special Forces
thistle universal would not be my choice for patching, sets to slow.

Vincey

Private Member
As above I’ve used for patching cases but do think bg should or could possibly improve this product
This product would be brilliant for future if it was more widely used especially with machines being more popular nowadays
Hate plasterboarding tbh
I’ve never actually sat down and worked out cost comparison v board and skim
Must do that

paulf

Blue circle used to make a product called snowplast it was far superior to bg universal it wasn't as gritty and you could skim with it. As far as patch goes uoc takes a dogs age to go off.

norman moss

Blue circle used to make a product called snowplast it was far superior to bg universal it wasn't as gritty and you could skim with it. As far as patch goes uoc takes a dogs age to go off.[/QU that's both my questions answered in 2 posts its awful slow always have 2 old bags in stock gets quicker with age but mix multi with it for final coat that works cheers pal