Thistle UniFinished

Members online

Lastlaff

In B&Q on Saturday - spotted this pallet load of Uni that had not one bag taken from it - £13 down to £8.97 clearance. Use by date 25th March - five days out of date and still £8.97...the mind boggles! I looked up above and on their racking another new pallet of Uni with a use by date of May - four weeks away! Why don’t B&Q buyers just get something like
Pure Finish in and price accordingly?

Saw some in b n q at scape.
I.d still use the out of date stuff . Have done before but I pointed out I wanted more knocking off.
Thing is if they sell it at 8 . 50 they are still making on that so why try for 13 quid a bag to start . @BritishGypsum . If you want this to take of you really need to bring price down

In B&Q on Saturday - spotted this pallet load of Uni that had not one bag taken from it - £13 down to £8.97 clearance. Use by date 25th March - five days out of date and still £8.97...the mind boggles! I looked up above and on their racking another new pallet of Uni with a use by date of May - four weeks away! Why don’t B&Q buyers just get something like View attachment 33595 Pure Finish in and price accordingly?
Not so long ago the word uni finish mentioned on this forum caused a riot. Wonder what has changed oh that fud of a member ain't here anymore. Lol

nobody f**k**g wants it (apart from the d.i.y'ers which was the intention of it anyway ) all trust was lost in this product when it f**k*d up the first time.
I remember when it came back out the second time and local TP got a pallet in and they couldn't sell a single bag of it and couldn't even give it away free when the date ran out on it.

Chuck it in the fooking skip where it belongs.....fooking diy shite.

Do b&q not sell Board finish any more? Last two b&q’s ive been in there’s none in the shelves.

In B&Q on Saturday - spotted this pallet load of Uni that had not one bag taken from it - £13 down to £8.97 clearance. Use by date 25th March - five days out of date and still £8.97...the mind boggles! I looked up above and on their racking another new pallet of Uni with a use by date of May - four weeks away! Why don’t B&Q buyers just get something like View attachment 33595 Pure Finish in and price accordingly?

the people that marking ti down have no idea...

I would just use it and use it with PVA if the price was cheap enough :D