Thistle pro range

Members online

Why moan your being bullied then provoke more grief. What an absolute attention seeking prick.
Aww shut it ya whining bitch.. If I'd wanted your opinion I'd have simply asked. This comment you just posted is the biggest example of attention seeking there is. So instead of giving me grief, away and do what you do best ya gangster. Away and shag yer dug.

FBED2D28-441D-4948-9C8B-F3A76D62FEC6.gif

It’s a spelling error on their part should read “poo range”

And trust me even if you wanted to you wouldn’t get anywhere near it as no where stocks it lol
Hey your back . Must of had a feeling when i did shop earlier

Attachments

• 20180907_153939.jpg
    20180907_153939.jpg
    698.5 KB · Views: 141
Aww shut it ya whining bitch.. If I'd wanted your opinion I'd have simply asked. This comment you just posted is the biggest example of attention seeking there is. So instead of giving me grief, away and do what you do best ya gangster. Away and shag yer dug.
I’m going to start a thread saying your bullying me.
f**k**g twiglets smelling ginger mother f**k*r

He only asked for advice....... don’t bother maltman777 you need to start from the bottom again I think get in those cupboards like a bitch :bananahappy:

You can't help it, can you? Light yourself up like a christmas tree every time you touch the keyboard. It's especially stupid, doing it at the weekend when everyone will be on full of drink.

The target for tonight is..... *******.

Air_Marshal_Leigh-Mallory_Briefing.jpg