Thistle Pro Pure

Members online

Fair enough the lad I was working for had tons of room in his I didn't measure looked long enough for a board to be honest. His was a spanker paid about 40 odd for his all extras.
I know 2 lads done the same. 40k is fookin bonkers!
£17k inc vat (y)
4C34278F-4B45-46D1-86BD-4D57C088CD99.jpeg

Yeah it’s a damn fine van I’m very happy. It’s a Limited not a sport. Still got all the bells and whistles but not the 150bhp tyre eater.
Very smart mate I wasn't a big fan of Ford but my missus got the new cmax for the kids and it's a nice drive to be fair so I would definitely have a test drive of the transit.

I thought exactly the same Ben when I had the VW. They’ve come a long way. The wife had a focus and it was a great drive.
Fair play I've always had couple of golf's and a scirocco probably being a little biased. I had a quick nosy when I was at the Ford garage they look quite smart inside too.

Fair play I've always had couple of golf's and a scirocco probably being a little biased. I had a quick nosy when I was at the Ford garage they look quite smart inside too.
Defintely more creaky in the cab than the VW. The body is more flimsy. But the spec for the money is brilliant. Same spec, mileage, age on a VW would be 30k.

Defintely more creaky in the cab than the VW. The body is more flimsy. But the spec for the money is brilliant. Same spec, mileage, age on a VW would be 30k.
I think that's the decider for many I couldn't pay that kinda money for a plasterers van hence getting one a couple years old. The highline version top spec is a beut though.
Have you got the metal racking system. 8by4 on the roof??

I think that's the decider for many I couldn't pay that kinda money for a plasterers van hence getting one a couple years old. The highline version top spec is a beut though.
Have you got the metal racking system. 8by4 on the roof??
No it’s just ply lined. I manage fine just sliding boards in on their side. Take mine for a spin if you want haha I’m working in Formby in November.

No it’s just ply lined. I manage fine just sliding boards in on their side. Take mine for a spin if you want haha I’m working in Formby in November.
Very kind that mate.. I might just do that. We're abouts Formby you working.
So you can fit one in happy days. It's frustrating with 6by3 at the best of time.

@djfleming22

Think the Ccf quote is on this thread somewhere or @lurpak might remember which thread it’s on ?
Also this from Jewsons too might help with nailing a good price at merchants when the barter off begins

Tbf the lad who this is from said it was quoted last year so doubt you’d be able to get pallet at that price now but it’s a good starting point imo hopefully helps

11EBB694-68EE-45C3-BA83-0BD760820DCC.jpeg

@djfleming22

Think the Ccf quote is on this thread somewhere or @lurpak might remember which thread it’s on ?
Also this from Jewsons too might help with nailing a good price at merchants when the barter off begins

Tbf the lad who this is from said it was quoted last year so doubt you’d be able to get pallet at that price now but it’s a good starting point imo hopefully helps

View attachment 28096
I might try my local Jewsons always been a rip off in the past but u never know bnq quoted me £12 n more for a bag that was pallet as well
I used bag of the pure other day at home upstairs loo when I was applying wasn’t a great difference no doubt using more I’ll feel the change ,but it’s dried out n looks fantastic
I’d finish it with the plazi , no probs

I've just got rid of my Renault trafic sport and got the new custom limited.

Boy oh boy it's night and day compared to the trafic.

Don't get me wrong it was a nice drive the trafic but it was 2 years old and more trouble than it's worth!
4 bmclutch master cylinders and still leaking.
Umpteen sensors replaced and the last 6 month was in the garage more than I had it.

They've also now reduced the warranty from 4 years to 3 because they've had big problems with them.

Would advise anyone to steer well clear of any variant of that van be it Vauxhall or fiat.

They be Got major problems with the clutch master cylinder.

@djfleming22

View attachment 28096
There was a guy on one of the Facebook plastering pages that said he's getting Pure for under £6 a bag through Travis. He didn't mention having to have a pallet either.