Thistle bond it

Members online

Chris ritchie

Seen this bond it for years an use it many years ago just been to look at a job its an out house like she and a shithole painte brickwork on one side and painted render on the other so I know I can bond it on the brickwork he use bonding an skim but what about the painted render can I bond it then just skim or better off chucking a tight coat of bonding over the lot ??

Just pay someone (when the lockdown is over) ffs

Seen this bond it for years an use it many years ago just been to look at a job its an out house like she and a shithole painte brickwork on one side and painted render on the other so I know I can bond it on the brickwork he use bonding an skim but what about the painted render can I bond it then just skim or better off chucking a tight coat of bonding over the lot ??
Unfortunately you advise mrs Jones wrong
That will never work period
Walk away

your welcome

Andy G where you been man?