Thistle Bond 60

Members online

I would rather buy it already done in the bag rather than mess about myself with it ..
I hope they do bring it out longer and shorter.
Its literally put a handful of cement into the mix . The more or less you put in the quicker or slower it sets. Much more versatile. Im genuinely beginning to believe flynny that you're on the payroll

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Its literally put a handful of cement into the mix . The more or less you put in the quicker or slower it sets. Much more versatile. Im genuinely beginning to believe flynny that you're on the payroll

We were on about multi finish

I said at the start of the thread about cement

Fair enough my mistake. Still think you're getting a backhander though

Fair enough my mistake. Still think you're getting a backhander though

Mate,
Hope you don't take this the wrong way but you and about 6 others seem to have a problem with me since the first day I came on forum, that's fine, I talk a lot of gypsum stuff so what , Keith uk talks weber, stoke plasterer talks lime, bobby and mike talk ritmo, scottie talks speedskim , Ryan talks nela, flynny talks refina and crap.. Do you think the same of them ?

I havent got a problem with you at all mate. Your work seems quality enough and you definitely take pride in it. Just sometimes the answers you give seem to be from page 1 of the British gypsum rep handbook

Mate,
Hope you don't take this the wrong way but you and about 6 others seem to have a problem with me since the first day I came on forum, that's fine, I talk a lot of gypsum stuff so what , Keith uk talks weber, stoke plasterer talks lime, bobby and mike talk ritmo, scottie talks speedskim , Ryan talks nela, flynny talks refina and crap.. Do you think the same of them ?
And i talk Milfs :bananas:

The irish lads have a faster setting skim and it says 1 & 1/2 hours on bag so wonder if thats not fast enough? Do any of them use it much and if they do is it come with 28 to a pallet?

Last edited:
I havent got a problem with you at all mate. Your work seems quality enough and you definitely take pride in it. Just sometimes the answers you give seem to be from page 1 of the British gypsum rep handbook

And that's fair enough you and others might see me that way but we had this a few times on different threads , I know I go on about uni a lot but I use it and that's is why , I started this bonding thread cus I had it given to me and some might want to know but so did another 2 pallets worth of people get given it to trial and 8 off here.
Look at what I have contributed in terms of post threads on forum
Spent 2 days of my own un paid time to do extratime video and edit it for free.
Posted on new materials coming out and tried to help people with timings
Took lodan on out of no where and set him on his way
Gave jobs connections to 4 domestic plasterers on here worth over £2000 to them and asked for no money and refused when it was offered
And tried to start threads up on all different subjects ,vans,tools,plasters

..?.

The irish lads have a faster setting skim and it says 1 & 1/2 hours on bag so wonder if thats not fast enough? Do any of them use it much and if they do is it like uni with 28 to a pallet?
I asked about this in a old thread. Why was this not available in mainland Britain. No answer was given.

And that's fair enough you and others might see me that way but we had this a few times on different threads , I know I go on about uni a lot but I use it and that's is why , I started this bonding thread cus I had it given to me and some might want to know but so did another 2 pallets worth of people get given it to trial and 8 off here.
Look at what I have contributed in terms of post threads on forum
Spent 2 days of my own un paid time to do extratime video and edit it for free.
Posted on new materials coming out and tried to help people with timings
Took lodan on out of no where and set him on his way
Gave jobs connections to 4 domestic plasterers on here worth over £2000 to them and asked for no money and refused when it was offered
And tried to start threads up on all different subjects ,vans,tools,plasters

..?.
Your problem is your confidence and paranoia lol nobody gives a f**k we all wind each other up me more than some it's just banter but you take it so personal. I do like you regardless off what you think I don't think there is anyone on the forum I don't like. You are the poster boy for uni and don't stop talking about it, you come up with ridiculous facts and answers and dismiss what every other plasterer has said and most times out them down ie liars, uni haters, pva supporters and the list goes on. It also feels like on the last few posts you are grooming certain members to a certain product that is coming out soon and you are gathering your material for future debates. I tell you now anyone else who comes out with as much s**t as you would get the same replies :) chill the f**k out and get a grip we are having a laugh also don't try and pull the wool over our eyes on plastering there are a lot of experienced plasterers on here who have been here years never mind plastering years.

Agree ,I bet 9 out of 10 plasterers would want a faster and maybe same on slower longer finish without having to mess about with it.
And if anyone should be testing it out they should chuck it your way for defo seeing as I think you was the first to mention it.
When you had a call off bg that time did you mention it to them then and what did they say if you did ?
I was the 1st mother f**k*r! Thumps up

Mate,
How cums u dint mention my name?

Mate,
Marshy likes lots of milfs.so do I,,,,,I like his pictures of his customers more than plastering.

Your problem is your confidence and paranoia lol nobody gives a f**k we all wind each other up me more than some it's just banter but you take it so personal. I do like you regardless off what you think I don't think there is anyone on the forum I don't like. You are the poster boy for uni and don't stop talking about it, you come up with ridiculous facts and answers and dismiss what every other plasterer has said and most times out them down ie liars, uni haters, pva supporters and the list goes on. It also feels like on the last few posts you are grooming certain members to a certain product that is coming out soon and you are gathering your material for future debates. I tell you now anyone else who comes out with as much s**t as you would get the same replies :) chill the f**k out and get a grip we are having a laugh also don't try and pull the wool over our eyes on plastering there are a lot of experienced plasterers on here who have been here years never mind plastering years.
I have no paranoia.. Can make up my own mind what is right thing to do I don't need to follow your 2s old ways advise i was taught all that on the grooming you are definitely just mad.
I always have had respect for older plasterers with experience to share but don't have time for your ego or twisting.
Last night you said it's a forum people can talk about what ever they like so I think I will do just that.
Thanks

1. I have no paranoia.. Can make up my own mind what is right thing to do I don't need to follow your 2s old ways advise i was taught all that on the grooming you are definitely just mad.
I always have had respect for older plasterers with experience to share but don't have time for your ego or twisting.
Last night you said it's a forum people can talk about what ever they like so I think I will do just that.
Thanks
You my friend are paranoid or believe your own bullshit get a grip, you don't listen to any one Or ever take the middle ground. You are no different to a salesman and it's a shame coz your not a bad guy but definitely a salesman wether you realise it or are not getting payed. You get no back up from BG which is what a lot of people have said but your good at dismissing the questions and would rather talk shite. Carry on mate I couldn't give a rats arse but will be here to egg you on lol

You my friend are paranoid or believe your own bullshit get a grip, you don't listen to any one Or ever take the middle ground. You are no different to a salesman and it's a shame coz your not a bad guy but definitely a salesman wether you realise it or are not getting payed. You get no back up from BG which is what a lot of people have said but your good at dismissing the questions and would rather talk shite. Carry on mate I couldn't give a rats arse but will be here to egg you on lol
Morning,anymore insult or fantasy land garbage you would like to throw my way today?
Have a great day

I will .. As it's not like you to say that to anyone who has ever dare disagree with anything you say.

I will .. As it's not like you to say that to anyone who has ever dare disagree with anything you say.
That's the difference you can disagree with me that's fine but anyone disagrees with you it's a massive problem now leave me alone and stop harassing me.

Hi guys, thanks for the initial feedback on this trial product. As mentioned, we have made a small quantity of this new formulation available for the purposes of testing what it’s like to work with, and whether it helps cut out some of the waiting on particular patching jobs in a consistent manner. We welcome your views on this, and those of you with trial material in hand we look forward to receiving your feedback in due course.

If anyone fancies being involved in testing developmental plaster in future, shout up and we’ll bear it in mind for next time.

Also, thanks for spotting the bag label error – they were a one off for this trial and definitely won’t make it on to any final product!
I would say the information on the bags of uni mk 1 was also mistaken

Sent from my D2303 using Tapatalk

Everything that can take it.turn a room around in half the time, dependant on size of course.
Most stuff is too slow for me.
I think we' ve just found our next man test. scottie 2 hotty 10 bags mixing 60 minute finish

Sent from my D2303 using Tapatalk

Problem with 60 minute finish is that blokes like me who do little ceilings will be told to f**k off when we ask the builder for a oner for an hours work....

Problem with 60 minute finish is that blokes like me who do little ceilings will be told to f**k off when we ask the builder for a oner for an hours work....
Don't do work for them,as most are Fanny's.

T
They will tell you to get to f**k when they see the price of it ;)

Well you tell the c**ts it can take you 2 days or 1 hour, the price is the price we don't work on hourly rates.

I can imagine the threads for the next ten years if they bring out a quick setting finish, it would be constant moaning it's to fast and there will be plenty more customers on here slagging work off.

Reactions: Pug