Thistle Bond 60

Everyone will read this wrong and think oh plasterman lick arse plonk again but from what I seen from them with all the products they try or trying to bring out there seems a real effort to actually give new options and products I think plasterers might want to use and make money from maybe there will be even more coming and they want to engage with what plasterers want IMO.

Everyone will read this wrong and think oh plasterman lick arse plonk again but from what I seen from them with all the products they try or trying to bring out there seems a real effort to actually give new options and products I think plasterers might want to use and make money from maybe there will be even more coming and they want to engage with what plasterers want IMO.
Defo on bg payroll you Vince lol..

Then engage :)

Not the case at all vince......it would just be good if they spoke up?.....but bg go all dumb , dont do them selves any favours on here:endesacuerdo:...poor customer relations, but fuckk it, they have the market sewn up:(...
thank flip we have you!!..vince the voice(y)

Not the case at all vince......it would just be good if they spoke up?.....but bg go all dumb , dont do them selves any favours on here:endesacuerdo:...poor customer relations, but fuckk it, they have the market sewn up:(...
With his unbiased opinions :)

Fair enough

Just put me p.js on now I'm off to bed zzz

you wanna be subject to the bonding we get in ni.
could be 1 hour , could be 2 , likely possibly3, 4 or maybe youll wait till tomorrow when the suction will end the best of ya .Thisle stuff is ok , around 2 hour , at least you can skim over it

Tbh donzo I like to hear everyone's opinion, no one person knows everything and no one person is always right but we all think we are lol, I wasn't going to post it up but thought there ain't much new going on so it might be worth it to some.
:hola:
No your post is worth while,,,it's the 60 min set that ain't quick enough for me.
We are all still learning.I would prefer a multi quick set.as we can already make bonding set quick if u know what to do.

As you know bg are smart. They get @plasterman to put something out there indirectly, he takes most of any static and they watch.
I know they watch these posts , as Danny said being biggest social site for our trade., smart cookies.
I welcome fast setting plaster, but first a fast setting finish plaster is more needed than undercoat.
If I can skim a room in finish quicker if the gear sets faster.

Hi guys, thanks for the initial feedback on this trial product. As mentioned, we have made a small quantity of this new formulation available for the purposes of testing what it’s like to work with, and whether it helps cut out some of the waiting on particular patching jobs in a consistent manner. We welcome your views on this, and those of you with trial material in hand we look forward to receiving your feedback in due course.

If anyone fancies being involved in testing developmental plaster in future, shout up and we’ll bear it in mind for next time.

Also, thanks for spotting the bag label error – they were a one off for this trial and definitely won’t make it on to any final product!

Hi guys, thanks for the initial feedback on this trial product. As mentioned, we have made a small quantity of this new formulation available for the purposes of testing what it’s like to work with, and whether it helps cut out some of the waiting on particular patching jobs in a consistent manner. We welcome your views on this, and those of you with trial material in hand we look forward to receiving your feedback in due course.

If anyone fancies being involved in testing developmental plaster in future, shout up and we’ll bear it in mind for next time.

Also, thanks for spotting the bag label error – they were a one off for this trial and definitely won’t make it on to any final product!

There's a lot of voices asking for quick set multi for patch jobs, the bonding is a start but even if that sets quick enough your then waiting for the skim to set which contradicts the use of quick set bonding tbh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unnecessary product imo. Lets be honest its no secret there are ways to speed up the set. As flynny said ^ i did it yesterday and a patch that was 2" thick was being skimmed 30 mins later.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

British gypsum, quicker setting bonding is a start,,,but if you surveyed most plasterers quick setting finish would be far more needed.as said we can make bonding set as we like, rooms can be turned over quicker if this was the case for the guys that can handle it.
Do you survey plasterers before you bring a product out.?

British gypsum, quicker setting bonding is a start,,,but if you surveyed most plasterers quick setting finish would be far more needed.as said we can make bonding set as we like, rooms can be turned over quicker if this was the case for the guys that can handle it.
Do you survey plasterers before you bring a product out.?
Donzo if there is a multi 60 released what kind of areas would you put on with it ?
Are you thinking for patching or for chucking a ceiling or a couple of walls on in a house ?

Donzo if there is a multi 60 released what kind of areas would you put on with it ?
Are you thinking for patching or for chucking a ceiling or a couple of walls on in a house ?
Everything that can take it.turn a room around in half the time, dependant on size of course.
Most stuff is too slow for me.

Everything that can take it.turn a room around in half the time, dependant on size of course.
Most stuff is too slow for me.
Agree ,I bet 9 out of 10 plasterers would want a faster and maybe same on slower longer finish without having to mess about with it.
And if anyone should be testing it out they should chuck it your way for defo seeing as I think you was the first to mention it.
When you had a call off bg that time did you mention it to them then and what did they say if you did ?

Agree ,I bet 9 out of 10 plasterers would want a faster and maybe same on slower longer finish without having to mess about with it.
And if anyone should be testing it out they should chuck it your way for defo seeing as I think you was the first to mention it.
When you had a call off bg that time did you mention it to them then and what did they say if you did ?
I did mention it,,,,though the lad I was talking to said also some plasterers want the opposite,,longer setting finish.
60 set would be ideal..
He also said the can manipulate setting times if needed.

I did mention it,,,,though the lad I was talking to said also some plasterers want the opposite,,longer setting finish.
60 set would be ideal..
He also said the can manipulate setting times if needed.
I would rather buy it already done in the bag rather than mess about myself with it ..
I hope they do bring it out longer and shorter.