This won't make mainstream media

Members online

You will not see a head teacher never mind a teacher at one of Mays, private hidden meetings in a Forrest.

All liberalists lol.

Weak and unstable and thus unelectable, not even his own MP's want him let alone the public.

Btw all those teachers will be labour activists that where invited

All liberalists lol.

Weak and unstable and thus unelectable, not even his own MP's want him let alone the public.

Btw all those teachers will be labour activists that where invited
Wasn't a secret meeting in a forest with no signal though was it? Lol

Which is why it would be a selected activist event. No Tory supporting head teacher would go to an event like this of that I'm certain
lol Gordon they are head teachers they are all in this together :) and I guarantee if it was a closed shop just for labour voters, there would of been plenty of tories turning up to shout their mouths off and rock the boat which didn't and never would happen, so your posts make no sense as usual.

Which is why it would be a selected activist event. No Tory supporting head teacher would go to an event like this of that I'm certain
Gonna start posting up corbyns events against Theresa's just to shine a fair light on them and to make you sound even more silly than you normally do :)

Reactions: gps
lol Gordon they are head teachers they are all in this together :) and I guarantee if it was a closed shop just for labour voters, there would of been plenty of tories turning up to shout their mouths off and rock the boat which didn't and never would happen, so your posts make no sense as usual.

It was an activists event.

It was an activists event.
He gave a speech to hundreds of teachers and received a standing ovation, Theresa May holds a meeting in a hut in the middle of a Forest with handpicked people, no internet signal, no tv signal, the papers lie about her visiting Aberdeen and your calling corbyns meeting the fake? hahahahahahaha give your head a shake your making a fool of yourself.

He gave a speech to hundreds of teachers and received a standing ovation, Theresa May holds a meeting in a hut in the middle of a Forest with handpicked people, no internet signal, no tv signal, the papers lie about her visiting Aberdeen and your calling corbyns meeting the fake? hahahahahahaha give your head a shake your making a fool of yourself.

Let's see who gets the standing ovation on the 9th July

Hahahahaha I win again coz every time you have lost the debate you revert back to the same old "we will see on the 9th" pathetic :)

No just stating fact.

This isn't a sprint btw it's a 5 week campaign start slow and finish strong and stable o_O

Unless she dies or is assassinated the tories are f**k*d :) but she may get arrested yet ;)

So let's clears this up once and for all. You are categorically saying Jeremy Corbyn will be prime minister on the 9th June ?

So let's clears this up once and for all. You are categorically saying Jeremy Corbyn will be prime minister on the 9th June ?
No im saying Theresa May is a c**t today, yesterday and tomorrow. It's an uphill struggle against the tories and the Millionare media owners but the fight has started, looking at what has happened the last week is amazing and that's not just the gain it's the fact a lot of people are waking up to the Tory tricks :)

No im saying Theresa May is a c**t today, yesterday and tomorrow. It's an uphill struggle against the tories and the Millionare media owners but the fight has started, looking at what has happened the last week is amazing and that's not just the gain it's the fact a lot of people are waking up to the Tory tricks :)

Ok so what you are saying then the torys will have a smaller majority than now then ? Otherwise anything else's is a success and if labour lose more seats that can only be failure correct ?

Ok so what you are saying then the torys will have a smaller majority than now then ? Otherwise anything else's is a success and if labour lose more seats that can only be failure correct ?
Ok, tories had a massive lead if you can believe the right wing press? I've got a funny feeling labour are going to win and if not it's gonna be very close but we are in a better position than we were a month ago :)

Ok, tories had a massive lead if you can believe the right wing press? I've got a funny feeling labour are going to win and if not it's gonna be very close but we are in a better position than we were a month ago :)
Screenshot_20170501-170400.png

I'm still waiting on you do tell me why not corbyn. And decent sources too if at all possible, or will you just rhyme of more cliches......

I'm still waiting on you do tell me why not corbyn. And decent sources too if at all possible, or will you just rhyme of more cliches......

Why not Corbyn lol. His own party do not back him, he is anti business, he would completely bankrupt the country with his spend spend spend, he is weak, more mass immigration, more Islamists etc etc.

I'm watching little boy blue then prison break so I'm signing off Ta ra

Why not Corbyn lol. His own party do not back him, he is anti business, he would completely bankrupt the country with his spend spend spend, he is weak, more mass immigration, more Islamists etc etc.

I'm watching little boy blue then prison break so I'm signing off Ta ra
You struggling tonight?