This was a 1st for me

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

kebab king

Private Member
Went to look at a rendering job to day, cust wanted to see some previous work.Gave him address and he whacked it straight into the new google maps and zoomed right into the house,unbelievable.you can only see views from streets, not in rear gardens, amazing .

My mates in OZ and he was lookin at my house ive just moved to, showing me on skype, on his phone, unfuckin believable. We were sayin if you found his phone on the streets 20 years ago you would think aliens had left it, he also does loft insulation and was pricing jobs just using google earth.

i used it 2 day 2 find the job i was going 2 quote as i HATE it when they are looking at you from the window drive around the block like a t**t!

i want mine removed, dont agree that they have the right without my permision. every crook in the area can see what sort of doors and windows you have, whats on your drive.

simps have you get any dogs mate?...........just out of interest where do you keep the joddy ?

simplybesty said:
i want mine removed, dont agree that they have the right without my permision. every crook in the area can see what sort of doors and windows you have, whats on your drive.

i can see where your coming from, but if someone really wants to rob your house, the fact that they have to go past it first to check it out won't stop them.

yep the only crooks that want to look at your house on the web are the lazy ones so the probably cant be arsed to rob you any way ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.