This Months Prize Winner...

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

Each month I will be giving away a prize for the member that I feel has worked hard to be nice to the newbies

The forum is growing and without the support of its members and sponsors we would not be able to grow.

It was very tough to pick a winner but someone has to win and so I would like to thank.....

SPUNKY!!!

I have to say that Spunky is a real credit to the forum :)

All The Best

Danny

PS Spunky send me your address and I will post you your prize :)

Do you think I should go back and tell that bloke you can't use gaffa tape instead of scrim lol

Hopefully... if we can get more sponsors the prizes will be better :)

I am working a few things :)

Danny

well well well who'd have thunk it well in spunks you have been a good boy of late, although i liked ya upfront honesty, i say bring back the barst:RpS_laugh:

Thats absaloutly a ******* fix, you can stick your t shirts an mugs up yer ******* ****you **** you!!!:RpS_cursing::RpS_cursing:

Damn think I ain't got of to the best of starts for next months prize:RpS_blushing:
.congratulations spunky you ****:RpS_thumbsup:

:D

Every month we will come up with a winner :) It may not be for being nice :) that should be just a standard... :) BUt could be for using the :) most amount of :)

Danny

thank fewk for that...................now we can have the old spunky back.........................:RpS_thumbsup:

:D

Every month we will come up with a winner :) It may not be for being nice :) that should be just a standard... :) BUt could be for using the :) most amount of :)

Danny
Well if it for using :RpS_wink:the most amount :RpS_cool:eek:f smileys? There is only gonna:RpS_laugh: be one winner Dan:RpS_biggrin::RpS_wink:

Well done Spunky. I must admit I had loads of laughs when reading your history of posts :RpS_biggrin:

stalker......................:RpS_laugh:

I spent a few months reading threads before my first post. Some of Spunky's post were hilarious. I can't remember who posted the one about the chicken in the cage but that had me in hysterics for days.

Then get a pic took of you in hugging at least 2 locals in a park and we should donate 5 pound each to you're chosen charity

Status
Not open for further replies.