this is what its come to for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
CONTACT YOUR LOCAL PAPER!............Tell them this story, like 'you have seen this guy all week' etc... Papers love these stories and you can be sure they will send a photographer down to take some pics, then they interview ya......FREE publicity, if yr lucky all you have to worry about in a few days time is sorting out the 'bstards' from the genuine enquiries. Good luck mate:RpS_thumbup:
yep i have thought of that and a very good friend of mine s sister is deputy editor of local rag. i know it shud nt be but it is a tad embarresing i know who gives a fcuk but you know what i mean

Jane will be a Maths teacher soon so we can get in with her, I however can go as a plasterer still but by the looks of it that may be changing very soon.

Danny

hahahah
the world is a bold statement I know but this lad is seriously skilled ...check this out
orca_pic2_140_212.jpg

It's a fossil!
Is that Rendersystems:rolleyes)

I doubt she will be able to go on here maths quals without the work experience and i dont think you have the quals in plastering, this is based on a indipendant skilled visa and also only one of you applies, aslong as you can prove you are a proper couple . ps sorry for hijacking this thread :(

Yep she can get accross on being a maths teacher :) its on the wanted skills site thing. I have an NVQ and I think we were told that you have to be skills tested before you get in so that shant be too much of a problem.

Jane scores 115 points and if I go with her as a trade that gives her extra 5 points which is what is required.....

Failing that I have a good friend thats an ozzy who will sponsor me :) as I helped him start his web media company so he owes me big time :)

Danny

Thats what tradesman do in Africa m8. Stand on the street with there tools sometimes they get business sometimes they don't. January is always quieter, no ones got any money. Spend the time networking with other tradesman, they all need plasterers no and again.

im halfway through the oz thing-got the aqf3(£3000)-gotta do tra assesment and then laters!!-only thing is i got ms and dunno if thats gonna shaft me-the medical is the last step by which time theyve had a fat lump of your wedge already-got a friend lives in brisbane and she reckons about 5 years work at the mo
she spent all last week helping a pal empty her house becauase of rising flood water and then a tree fell on the house!no water damage though

smooth i lived in brisbane for 5 years and there was loads of work all of it is outside no interior thats 100% taped.
could no one give you an idea re the MS before you splashed out.do you look on the expat forum you have absolutly every different type of person posting on there maybe some one with the same or similar type condition has been thru the process

good luck and maybe we will meet up in brisbane in the future

My mate went over 2 years ago, i was applyin till 2 years ago then started a family and changed my mind. Things changed early last year as regards emigrating, plastering was on the demands list (MODL) but that was scrapped coz of it being scammed, one of the main things was the OSAT which was giving the quals out willy nilly and they got onto it and the other thing was the recesion kicking in, they didnt want to flood the country so put a stop to it. You got an extra 15 points and 20 if you had a job to go to. My mate was a dryliner and struggled like **** to get anything but he is sorted now and is doin well, he is in sydney.

watch channel 4 at 8, its about a family moving to oz, its my stepdads mates son and his family

i've been speaking to my cousin lot lately he lives in Sydney, he told me there is plenty of render work out there, tho he did mention you have to be Italian and look like Mario! However cost of living is expensive in Oz interest rates on mortgages are at 11% atm.

As for me i'm sick of not being able to find work, and been thinking hard about going to Canada, my wife has family out there, and they have said there is work to be had in the building trade.
I'd give anything to find regular work.

spent about 6 weeks in Sydney 20+ years ago can't see what all the hype is about the place personally, everything just seemed so dam expensive, plus it done nothing but bloody rain all the time! just my luck i guess

i spent the entire 3 months driving to ninbin to buy large bags of green and buying valium off our mad neighbour lol

Tho the one thing i did like about in Oz was the fact it was expected of ya to chuck a "sicky" every now and then at work!
But the whole life style as a rule is far better than living in London, somewhat more relaxed.

i spent the entire 3 months driving to ninbin to buy large bags of green and buying valium off our mad neighbour lol

You went all the way to oz then spent 3 months driving to get some green:-0
FFS Rich you can get it here you know, well so i heard anyway :rolleyes)

i thourght about going 2 austrailia last year filled the form in on line & quilified got 120 points but the wife wont leave her parents i would have been gone **** this country its s**t s**t s**t s**t & its gone 2 the dogs srry 4 the rant i dont envy any body being a spread at the moment :-(

Sent you a PM. I was in your position 18 months ago, thought we were gonna lose house and everything. Good luck mate

Status
Not open for further replies.