This Is More Like it.

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The pool is just block at the moment. I can ask the architects about the finishes for it.

nice one mate if it's block it might be rendered/tiled this is about the time we usually get involved ,looking at the pic's, but they might alresdy have a pool company or someone ready to do the job ! well it's worth a punt tony & as i said it could be worth a few bob for you too, so give it a try mate !! :-D

Without doubt, the most awkward boarding job i've done.

2012-05-19_17-10-11_556.jpg

2012-05-19_17-09-54_42.jpg

2012-05-21_12-00-04_148.jpg

2012-05-22_09-38-13_346.jpg

Agreed - almost a labour of love!

You sure that is not your own house?

Great job!

I wish! It's taken a lot longer than i'd hoped to board because the architects have some funny detail ideas, plus there's only about 15-20 boards that didn't need cutting.
At least I have started taping now.

That is some sweet timber work in those last set of pics mate,I bet that set them back a Merry fortune.lovely work in oak that will last for donkeys.looks like a lovely job too work on.good luck.

Fairplay Tony that looks awsome You have done a cracking job there, wish the fixers were as good on the job i'm on.

**** me tone, elf n saftee would have a heart attack. Hop up on a tower!

Do you use a machine for any of it or is it all done by hand?

**** me tone, elf n saftee would have a heart attack. Hop up on a tower!

Do you use a machine for any of it or is it all done by hand?

I used the boxes on the lower areas and the internals are finished with my machine kit. Using a box on a tower on sloping ceilings isn't the easiest thing to do.

its a bit rough in my opinion... I saw a screw head that looked slightly proud so for that reason I am giving you a 7/10

I took your advice Beddy

I thought better of using a crate on top of the scaffold today.

2012-06-16_15-54-04_232.jpg

Worked on site in watford once.taper priced an plasterer priced.plasterer was cheaper.with all the backwards an forwards rubbing down an shite.plaster was quickest an best job.also over years proper builders go for skim cos sometimes clients wallpaper an wjen they strip to redecorate they take plasterboard paper off as well so have to pay to get it skimmed.anybody that says tape is better cant skim an are pratts an should go back to bus driving.its cheap is all an nasty like theapplier
you talk shiv

Its all been said Tony, very tasty looking job, your better man than me Gunga Din.
A man after my own heart though with the elf an safety, lol

Only done 2 jobs something like that and hated them, I like a challenge, but pherk that.

Status
Not open for further replies.