this is a challange

The Hobo

took this down today to make one that is missing ,its mounted on a lath coming out of ceiling and the whole thing hangs down from this it is not in contact with anything ,but the plaster is very thin and the brown stuff on the back is some kind of flixi material sat in a groove a series of wires 5 in total run through the plaster for strength like re bars in concrete anybody seen this before or know what the brown shite is im thinking maybe a linseed oil mixed with some kind of paste/I will use a modern polysulphide instead /just hope the f**k*r comes out the mold .on a lighter note here is one of my wood sculptures/will let u know who it went in about a month as customer away ps its a ceiling centre

Attachments

• IMG_20191004_122929.jpg
    IMG_20191004_122929.jpg
    576.1 KB · Views: 464
took this down today to make one that is missing ,its mounted on a lath coming out of ceiling and the whole thing hangs down from this it is not in contact with anything ,but the plaster is very thin and the brown stuff on the back is some kind of flixi material sat in a groove a series of wires 5 in total run through the plaster for strength like re bars in concrete anybody seen this before or know what the brown shite is im thinking maybe a linseed oil mixed with some kind of paste/I will use a modern polysulphide instead /just hope the f**k*r comes out the mold .on a lighter note here is one of my wood sculptures/will let u know who it went in about a month as customer away ps its a ceiling centre
Have a rum ffs hobo it’s Friday! Tools down

Could it be clay? Maybe used to rough it out, though I don’t know why if fibrous

Say again?

Well I had a chat with well known fibrous expert @JessThePlasterer and she reckons that Norm is pissed again and making a big fuss about a dead easy job that she could knock up in her lunch break.