This guns for hire

Status
Not open for further replies.
M12.jpg This compressor is what i used. Its a Kaeser M12. Its not cheap but you could run a few guns of it and its quiet. We are looking at cheaper compressor versions but the kit is available for hire

That look a good bit of kit, ! did it block at the end of the film? .
How much a week for gun air pipes and compressor ?

Looks like it's would work out being expensive hire , plus a donkey to fill the hopper every 30 seconds.

I'll stick to a bucket and shovel and a bread tray to catch

That look a good bit of kit, ! did it block at the end of the film? .
How much a week for gun air pipes and compressor ?

i was using 6mm dash there and every now and then i had a big lump of pebble get stuck. You can see the size of the nozzle, it will spray anything that goes through it. we can discuss rates if you want give me a bell.
dashing wont take long and so you wont need the kit for long.

you can use a wheelbarrow to fill it, just get your man to keep it full, ground level you can scoop outa the trays

That back was very awkward with them pipes, windows, cables hanging down, stupid scaffold blah blah and i dashed it complete in 1 hr 40 mins all swept up with 2 young apprentices. we have a load of these to do and a back like that usually takes us about 3 hrs without cleaning. Sometimes i get another spread in and it takes us about 1hr 30mins but he cost £150 a day.

the advantage here is by the end of day one both apprentices can use the gun and spray the reciever on

Tidy bit of kit. Better than two men throwing sometimes u see the different direction they throw in and it looks shite. Be nice to see in action in person

Tidy bit of kit. Better than two men throwing sometimes u see the different direction they throw in and it looks shite. Be nice to see in action in person

when you have a team dashing you must get the pattern correct

Status
Not open for further replies.