This any good

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got a belle mixer,shocking after sales, mine packed in after 3 months, took it to tp hire ( who I bought it off) wouldn't touch it, so had to send it belle via tp as under guarantee,supposedly, belle said the cable was damaged, nothing visible just internal twisted so it wasn't covered, they said the could fix it for 62.00 plus postage back another 18.00 ish I think, I got them to send it back unrepaired, tp stood the postage, fair play to them, my local hire shop then fixed it for free, lost 3 inches of flex, I complained to belle, never even rang me back as promised, as the person who dealt with it was "on holiday ", never again.

years ago, before we had screed pumps, we had a diesel version of this type of mixer, to mix screed as it would not ball up as in a barrel mixer. the mixer chamber would turn over and load a wheel barrow.

Something like this would be very handy if it was strong enough to mix render, (dash reciever in my case) I'd be all over it.

Used something very similar (well tried) in Germany and the sales rep was doing his pitch as it were to my boss at the time. I remember him saying how it saves your back unlike using a traditional drill whisk mixer etc. I only asked how long was it going to take to mix as it was taking an age to do 3 bags !!! My verdict ?
11391253_1028322160518811_5320539138421760376_n.jpg

Used something very similar (well tried) in Germany and the sales rep was doing his pitch as it were to my boss at the time. I remember him saying how it saves your back unlike using a traditional drill whisk mixer etc. I only asked how long was it going to take to mix as it was taking an age to do 3 bags !!! My verdict ?
View attachment 6650
So true

You cant scrape around the edge of your tub without lifting the thing out again its painfully slow process compared to a guy using a decent quality mixer drill. Better off getting a machine that mixes and pumps and sprays etc (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.